Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

Official Complaint Department Discussion Thread

5 minutes ago, papi said:

Hey Swed, I appreciate your feedback but I wanted to tell you I NEVER said "inb4 someone calls me a scripter" over microphone and only said it ONCE in chat. I said it because I felt tension between some of the players and I hoping to relieve that. I really just want to get back to playing, and I feel like I was wrongly banned. I appreciate what you said though..

Upon a rewatch, the microphone was in fact another player repeating what you typed. My mistake.

14 minutes ago, Mark from Facebook said:

The thing that annoys me the most is Papi calling us SG as if we are slayers gaming. Our s is lower case, please sir.

haha okay, I'll make sure to call you guys sG from now on :)

It always amuses me when scripters try to get away with what they're doing, only to remember I'm pretty sure I helped one get unbanned a year and a half ago.

Banned, then unbanned by Eddy here.

Except apparently Valve thought they were scripts, or he was using some other type of hack.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/makebabies/

After watching his video even, he seems to go normal speed at around 3:13 seconds, then you notice he clicks and suddenly starts going super fast between 3:14-3:15. Something you're not really supposed to do in CSGO from what I've seen. That's even with a frictionless wheel. I tried for hours trying to get the same results with the one that I have and never went this fast. 10/10 scripts lmao. He's VAC'd anyway, so not that it matters. I just find it funny to look back on things like this.

Coincidentally, it appears Papi is trying to claim he's doing the same thing. No one is buying it bud, but we appreciate your politeness. Bye bye now.

Edited by Rune

3 hours ago, Rune said:

It always amuses me when scripters try to get away with what they're doing, only to remember I'm pretty sure I helped one get unbanned a year and a half ago.

Banned, then unbanned by Eddy here.

Except apparently Valve thought they were scripts, or he was using some other type of hack.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/makebabies/

After watching his video even, he seems to go normal speed at around 3:13 seconds, then you notice he clicks and suddenly starts going super fast between 3:14-3:15. Something you're not really supposed to do in CSGO from what I've seen. That's even with a frictionless wheel. I tried for hours trying to get the same results with the one that I have and never went this fast. 10/10 scripts lmao. He's VAC'd anyway, so not that it matters. I just find it funny to look back on things like this.

Coincidentally, it appears Papi is trying to claim he's doing the same thing. No one is buying it bud, but we appreciate your politeness. Bye bye now.

I still stand by that Hyperscrolling is stupid to ban for, even if the kid was scripting.  Like I said in TMS, if he's scripting, ban him, but hyperscrolling is stupid to ban for.

5 hours ago, Junzou said:

I still stand by that Hyperscrolling is stupid to ban for, even if the kid was scripting.  Like I said in TMS, if he's scripting, ban him, but hyperscrolling is stupid to ban for.

He claims it was "hyper scrolling" we say otherwise. Maybe he should go ask on the private paid hack forum if there is something else he can use as an excuse. Maybe he can come up with something about latency/network issues and we didn't see what he was. That is a good one! Not sure if we heard that one before. Maybe something about have a good low latency headset so he could hear the landing footstep and time the jump. We just don't understand gaming at his level with such inferior products. If we invested in the game and practiced it would probably be obvious he isn't hacking. Who has the time for that? Not staff so we will just keep him banned because we can't play on that level and want to get rid of everyone who can to keep a level playing field.

I feel I might need a /s here? Do I really?

1 hour ago, centran said:

He claims it was "hyper scrolling" we say otherwise. Maybe he should go ask on the private paid hack forum if there is something else he can use as an excuse. Maybe he can come up with something about latency/network issues and we didn't see what he was. That is a good one! Not sure if we heard that one before. Maybe something about have a good low latency headset so he could hear the landing footstep and time the jump. We just don't understand gaming at his level with such inferior products. If we invested in the game and practiced it would probably be obvious he isn't hacking. Who has the time for that? Not staff so we will just keep him banned because we can't play on that level and want to get rid of everyone who can to keep a level playing field.

No such thing low latency headphones. Footsteps are client side don't ya know

7 minutes ago, Beerman said:

No such thing low latency headphones. Footsteps are client side don't ya know

You must not be a true professional gamer. If you where on that level you would have low latency headphones. It isn't just the headphones but the sound card. Less processing time and a short headphone cable means the footstep gets to your ears faster so that you can use that sound to perfectly time your jumps. This is why you are not good at bhopping and have to accuse those way beyond your skill level of cheating. If you where to get better hardware and practice more you might be able to get close to that level and would start to understand. This stuff is trivial. 

You must not be a true professional gamer. If you where on that level you would have low latency headphones. It isn't just the headphones but the sound card. Less processing time and a short headphone cable means the footstep gets to your ears faster so that you can use that sound to perfectly time your jumps. This is why you are not good at bhopping and have to accuse those way beyond your skill level of cheating. If you where to get better hardware and practice more you might be able to get close to that level and would start to understand. This stuff is trivial. 

I go wireless keyboard mouse and headphones. Sound travels faster through the air than through metal

33 minutes ago, centran said:

Can confirm, that is how I do it.

7 hours ago, Junzou said:

Literally everyone on ZE hyperscolls, including many people that carry servers.

I find that it is only valid to ban people on KZ for hypersroll.

6 hours ago, centran said:

To be clear, I'm not arguing that he wasn't scripting -- that was just the assumption I was using, since it seemed to be what he was being accused of.  I'm glad Eddy spent the time to confirm it's not possible to use hyperscrolling to that effect, that his previous bans were researched, and that he was correctly banned for scripting.

Since hyperscrolling is now banned though, I feel like we should ban people that use anything other than 2 channels on their headphones.  It's just not fair for people with Astro A40's to have surround sound so they can hear where people are coming from more accurately. 

2 hours ago, Junzou said:

To be clear, I'm not arguing that he wasn't scripting -- that was just the assumption I was using, since it seemed to be what he was being accused of.  I'm glad Eddy spent the time to confirm it's not possible to use hyperscrolling to that effect, that his previous bans were researched, and that he was correctly banned for scripting.

Since hyperscrolling is now banned though, I feel like we should ban people that use anything other than 2 channels on their headphones.  It's just not fair for people with Astro A40's to have surround sound so they can hear where people are coming from more accurately. 

I feel like we should ban people from UV, they had an obvious advantage of having a PC capable of gaming when CSS was a thing.

8 hours ago, centran said:

This is the same principle as when you listen to music with your earbuds upside down. The music will be backwards. You guys are fucking retards, this is elementary stuff. Your rig is shit if you're just learning about this now

3 hours ago, Beerman said:

From cookie's evidence against papi video, Its hard to tell what was TS and what was in game but can we have some seminar teaching regulars not to tell out when somebody is god damn hacking on our servers?

To be fair in my evidence, the voice didnt really matter, it was the hops that mattered.

Edit: the "hacking" claims were all in TS, until one of the newfags went in and called him out on it using textchat

Edited by cookie eater

4 hours ago, Beerman said:

From cookie's evidence against papi video, Its hard to tell what was TS and what was in game but can we have some seminar teaching regulars not to tell out when somebody is god damn hacking on our servers?

I'm honestly just going to make a bind to tell people to just call an admin instead of just screaming "HES HACKING"

25 minutes ago, 恥pure said:

1)STEAM_1:1:100876802

2)I was banned for saying "kys faggot" in chat.

3)KiD Fearless banned me

4)http://sg.gameme.com/m/playerinfo/1005944/chat?b=http://sg.gameme.com/m/playerinfo/1005944?uid=2621fdf27dedc73502349d71ea511db1    

thats the proof

5)I didn't say anything racist that day and i got perma banned.

I thought saying kill yourself was against the rules? Also that could be seen as harassment, or even disrespecting players.

3 minutes ago, MistaChang said:

I thought saying kill yourself was against the rules? Also that could be seen as harassment, or even disrespecting players.

I wonder if maybe he wasn't harassing also before he said "kill yourself"? Of course, you could just mute him and be done with it.

2 minutes ago, Ironic said:

I wonder if maybe he wasn't harassing also before he said "kill yourself"? Of course, you could just mute him and be done with it.

hes a really toxic player many people have things against him

18 minutes ago, MistaChang said:

But tha'ts not the reason he got perma'd is it? It was for the 4/6 ban rule thingy for racism.

I feel like he doesn't understand the reason he got perma'd.

he got banned before the perma for player disrespect i believe

he had 6 bans regardless of fearless's most recent ban.

Edited by Cat-o
nvm

Imho if the map is up there, the player should be able to choose whatever game mode they want to play that is on the map.  If the game mode is broken, then staff should change the map/take it off the list.  

18 minutes ago, slyfox said:

Imho if the map is up there, the player should be able to choose whatever game mode they want to play that is on the map.  If the game mode is broken, then staff should change the map/take it off the list.  

Just that one Function is broken. It would be a shame to be removing a good Map for 1 mistake. The map still works just that one function is broken. We warn them saying the mode is broken and they know this and troll,

8 minutes ago, GossamerFox said:
You're a regular and shouldn't contribute to the shit happening on the server

Thanks for the 30 minute ban Funky. Piece of shit RO

Couldn't handle being roasted twice

but your not helping your situation...

PLS

Edited by Dash♥