Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

Official Complaint Department Discussion Thread

11 minutes ago, Rune said:

i mean if an sG member knowingly plays with someone who gets on another account when they're permabanned

im not sure why they shouldnt be punished for it with all things considered

I have to agree to an extent. The only reason I would disagree is if it, by some astronomical anomaly a coincidence. Not only playing with but not reporting to a staff member that there is someone avoiding a ban, regardless of your relationship shows a lack of maturity. 

1 hour ago, Beerman said:

The underground railroad: squeaker edition

29 minutes ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

Don't really get it, but k

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

What do they teach these kids in school these days :o

They must be too busy thinking about Rust to pay attention...

@Karma can we follow valves footsteps?

Edited by Moose

Don't really get it, but k

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Aren't you American?

The implication is you were trying to sneak him into the servers unseen so the slave masters couldn't find him and lynch him

17 hours ago, Rune said:

i mean if an sG member knowingly plays with someone who gets on another account when they're permabanned

im not sure why they shouldnt be punished for it with all things considered

Yep. 

14 minutes ago, Moose said:

What do they teach these kids in school these days :o

They must be too busy thinking about Rust to pay attention...

@Karma can we follow valves footsteps?

That's a bold move. I like it. Maybe we can make it so that if you are too young to punch the straw into your own capri sun, you  A) can't use chat, and B) Have a set bedtime if your parents won't do it- we will 

*disclaimer: this is only a joke, plz squeakers no cd thread :/

4 minutes ago, Beerman said:

Aren't you American?

The implication is you were trying to sneak him into the servers unseen so the slave masters couldn't find him and lynch him

none of the "squeakers" are part of the group that even based with him. That's why I didn't understand it

2 minutes ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

none of the "squeakers" are part of the group that even based with him. That's why I didn't understand it

Sorry, we tend to lump you all together when you make screenshots of all of you in a raid base together, etc. The best term we've come up with for the "other squeakers" is the discount squeaker squad. Feel proud, you are the real thing (at heart if not in voice).

2 minutes ago, Karma said:

Sorry, we tend to lump you all together when you make screenshots of all of you in a raid base together, etc. The best term we've come up with for the "other squeakers" is the discount squeaker squad. Feel proud, you are the real thing (at heart if not in voice).

@Chowder @Zip guess y'all are squeakers now too :/

Just noticed your sig LMAO

4 minutes ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

@Chowder @Zip guess y'all are squeakers now too :/

Just noticed your sig LMAO

That's okay. I don't mind being called a squeaker. It's only because I join you guys in raids so it's just a general term for our giant ass group because 90% of them are squeakers.

28 minutes ago, Karma said:

Yep. 

That's a bold move. I like it. Maybe we can make it so that if you are too young to punch the straw into your own capri sun, you  A) can't use chat, and B) Have a set bedtime if your parents won't do it- we will 

*disclaimer: this is only a joke, plz squeakers no cd thread :/

if (voicePitch > x && playtimeToday > y) { kick user }

^ This may kick girls if they play too much too.

Edited by Moose

Bruh I don't even play rust. I'm just out here for that rep. I saw the shot and I took it.

3 hours ago, Karma said:

I propose T.T.Y.L.

Troubled Teens Youth League

It's great because if you don't want to talk to them you can just say ttyl and they think you might speak to them later when you won't.

lol at that CD. 

There no way that Cman not knowing about the event going on, if he actually didn't know about the event then he won't be in that location. oblivious?

I got on server for 30 minutes, all I see that York is constant being toxic over little things, bitching everything what karma does.

This why we can't have nice things because we have bunches of dumb ass kids that grief on purpose.

I don't against anyone but I disagree with the action from what you have already show... Cman and York

Edited by krony

5 minutes ago, krony said:

lol at that CD. 

There no way that Cman not knowing about the event going on, if he actually didn't know about the event then he won't be in that location. oblivious?

I got on server for 30 minutes, all I see that York is constant being toxic over little things, bitching everything what karma does.

This why we can't have nice things because we have bunches of dumb ass kids that grief on purpose

I knew the event was going on soon, was I did not know is that totes was part of the crew helping set it up, I was over there as a naked and was just fucking around. People honestly take this way to seriously. Its a game

21 minutes ago, Beerman said:

I mean it was wedding between totes and Karma. You'd think they would be involved in setting it up. IMO they should have just god-moded while setting up to prevent this thing from happening.

I 100% agree, but with this group, that would have been a whole other complaint department thread.

1 hour ago, krony said:

lol at that CD. 

This why we can't have nice things because we have bunches of dumb ass kids that grief on purpose.

I don't against anyone but I disagree with the action from what you have already show... Cman and York

You're a fucking retard. I called admin abuse that entire time without being toxic while they ganged up on me until I called Centran autistic for kill abusing. You don't know shit and have no place commenting.

If I'm toxic for Centran abusing to kill someone and me calling him autistic for it, or me calling Totes fake for going from talking shit to and about Karma, to being up her ass, then by all means call me toxic.

Edited by yorkenvy

22 minutes ago, yorkenvy said:

You're a fucking retard. I called admin abuse that entire time without being toxic while they ganged up on me until I called Centran autistic for kill abusing. You don't know shit and have no place commenting.

If I'm toxic for Centran abusing to kill someone and me calling him autistic for it, or me calling Totes fake for going from talking shit to and about Karma, to being up her ass, then by all means call me toxic.

You're toxic.

2 minutes ago, Junzou said:

You're toxic.

I acknowledge that post towards Krony was toxic.

But in chat, the time that he is talking about, I literally just called it admin abuse until the above statements towards Centran and Totes while I had their goonies making all kinds of statements towards me lol.