Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

Official Complaint Department Discussion Thread

I formally apologize to those who may have their ill-gotten forum titles removed. Travesty said I had no balls and wouldn't do it. I'm a man of principle. As the time-tested slogan goes: Rules are Rules.

To be fair, I wiped titles and adjusted forum permissions for SOs without ever seeing your post...

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

To be fair, I wiped titles and adjusted forum permissions for SOs without ever seeing your post...

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

It's all tongue in cheek. It doesn't effect me and I assume nobody actually cares Are you saying you didn't see my CD before you did everything? Surely that's too coincidental

5 minutes ago, EL_PATRON said:

I was close to banning him for harassing Nixon, i think i have som screenshots of it

anyone else got any ss of him harassing other players? that might result in a ban idk

I don't think he knows what logs or gameme is

41 minutes ago, EL_PATRON said:

Like you:lul:

i've been playin a lot of ps4, minigames, and started playing ze actually. 

I have no dog in this fight, but is Karma resolving the thread not a conflict of interest as she is literally in the video instructing him what to do? Let the man state his case first at least.

4 minutes ago, Beerman said:

I have no dog in this fight, but is Karma resolving the thread not a conflict of interest as she is literally in the video instructing him what to do? Let the man state his case first at least.

Teaching someone to admin isn't a conflict of interest. I reviewed the video and being the staff on the server, I banned. 

3 minutes ago, Beerman said:

OH THIS GUN BE GOOOD

I'm not entertaining this. I know Rust. I know what the video shows. If another staff member wants to review it further, they're free to do so.