Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

Official Complaint Department Discussion Thread

2 hours ago, Beerman said:

Why is he even referring to triv as shocker again

It's Nathangonmad.  He drops in occasionally to troll or make "Happy 9/11!" posts.

9 hours ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

Are you talking about the previous complaint made on him where he replied with an image?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Yes.

That was just an image for about 30-40 minutes before he edited the text in.  Edits logs would show that. 

Right after that post is where Clamps has a meltdown and rips into me for "questioning [his] decisions."  Respect MGR authoritah. 

Edited by Junzou

12 hours ago, Sean said:

@Scrub @DR3Y @Triv

I expect a response from all of you as to why you decided to downvote his post. He provided valid evidence of abuse.

You did freekill him twice in one round. You were extremely disrespectful towards him. Why are you SO again? @Clamps

"I GET FREEKILLED ALL THE TIME, I DONT BITCH?"

"YOU ARE TERRIBLE HOLY SHIT"

He's SO because we have people like @Clamps in charge of it

6 hours ago, Moose said:

I get that, and I try to. But there's also times, probably like this that you could have sworn you said freeze at the end. If it's someone I trust to tell the truth, then I slay myself. The problem is that there's so many people that yell freekill, when they clearly weren't being freekilled, it makes it hard to believe.

I haven't watched the video, but that's typically how it goes for me when one person says I freekilled. I then usually try and ask the server if I said x command or not...

Edit: Just watched the video. @Triv You might not owe him and explanation, but you do owe Zeus, and the rest of staff one. You clearly freekilled in that situation, and I get it could fall under the category of what I just explained. I only saw one freekill, since the recording did start after the first supposed freekill. The main problem I see here is your absolute horrible handling of the situation since the start of the video. You flamed Zeus the entire time. Going up and spraying him down and saying "That's a freekill" is not an OK response to a complaint. Nobody else on the server gets to do that, why should you? It doesn't matter that you respawned him. I've also noticed your lack of caring in CD threads against you as of late. You again just try and shit all over the person complaining about you. I have nothing to do with SO's, but I do know that's not how we expect them to carry themselves.

@Beerman If you're talking about the jumprope one, that was really the only one I'm talking about. I don't like how he handled the kill him and respawn him (still a freekill so I guess you're right), but he did ignore here and in game the one at the jumprope. Also, ruffles essentially told him to step up his game and act like an SO not a 12 year old child... It was worded better, but that was pretty much it.

Dude, before he started recording, he was crying freekill from the warden kill and myself and several other people tried explaing to him how it wasnt a freekill.

Then he starts telling me in to admin chat, "You're a fucking piece of shit", "Go kill yourself", "you're a scumbag". Over and over and over again.

and now here he is on the forums crying playing the victim of disrespect. Fuck out of here.

5 minutes ago, Triv said:

Dude, before he started recording, he was crying freekill from the warden kill and myself and several other people tried explaing to him how it wasnt a freekill.

Then he starts telling me in to admin chat, "You're a fucking piece of shit", "Go kill yourself", "you're a scumbag". Over and over and over again.

and now here he is on the forums crying playing the victim of disrespect. Fuck out of here.

Arguing with regulars creates a bad environment for other players, if he was in the wrong and saying he was freekilled you just have to tell him he wasn't and to read the rules,  if not tell him to record and take to the forums.  If he is telling you to kill yourself you should have just kicked him for player disrespect, and if he came back and continued you should have just banned him.

1 hour ago, Triv said:

I mean I'd much rather see this kind of explanation in the CD than what you offered. You didn't give any of this initially.  Thank you.

1 hour ago, Moose said:

I mean I'd much rather see this kind of explanation in the CD than what you offered. You didn't give any of this initially.  Thank you.

Is there a way to pull logs of admin chat?  IIrc you can't.  So far Triv hasn't had anyone back up his side of the story, and Zeus is the only one with any proof in that thread.  Plus Triv is getting triggered and downvoting his posts. 

36 minutes ago, Junzou said:

Is there a way to pull logs of admin chat?  IIrc you can't.  So far Triv hasn't had anyone back up his side of the story, and Zeus is the only one with any proof in that thread.  Plus Triv is getting triggered and downvoting his posts. 

sigh I really didn't want to. But here we go.. Anything with sm_chat is where he sent messages to admins, other than that it's in public chat. Some of this could probably be seen in the demo, but I got everything I could find. Logs are a mess to go through. Also, I'm assuming there were responses by triv in voice chat.

My interpretation of the logs:

1) Here is where he initially got freekilled based off of what has been said, but there is no proof of, as it is before the demo started. The end of this quote of logs.

4 minutes ago, Moose said:

L 10/15/2016 - 15:28:24: "sG | Triv [SO]<410><STEAM_1:1:10841546><CT>" [-1185 -1023 64] killed "ZEUS<333><STEAM_1:1:158314283><TERRORIST>" [-977 -978 128] with "p90"
L 10/15/2016 - 15:28:27: [basechat.smx] "ZEUS<333><STEAM_1:1:158314283><>" triggered sm_chat (text i got freekileld)
L 10/15/2016 - 15:28:31: [basechat.smx] "ZEUS<333><STEAM_1:1:158314283><>" triggered sm_chat (text triv free killed me)
L 10/15/2016 - 15:28:35: [basechat.smx] "ZEUS<333><STEAM_1:1:158314283><>" triggered sm_chat (text u did)
L 10/15/2016 - 15:28:44: [basechat.smx] "ZEUS<333><STEAM_1:1:158314283><>" triggered sm_chat (text yes he baited)
L 10/15/2016 - 15:28:48: [basechat.smx] "ZEUS<333><STEAM_1:1:158314283><>" triggered sm_chat (text he told me to follw us)
L 10/15/2016 - 15:28:55: [basechat.smx] "ZEUS<333><STEAM_1:1:158314283><>" triggered sm_chat (text there was no warden)
L 10/15/2016 - 15:29:09: [basechat.smx] "ZEUS<333><STEAM_1:1:158314283><>" triggered sm_chat (text yes i froze when i he told me to)
L 10/15/2016 - 15:29:16: [basechat.smx] "ZEUS<333><STEAM_1:1:158314283><>" triggered sm_chat (text youre a fag man)
L 10/15/2016 - 15:29:56: "sG | Triv [SO]<410><STEAM_1:1:10841546><CT>" say "But someone said to freeze"
L 10/15/2016 - 15:30:01: "sG | Triv [SO]<410><STEAM_1:1:10841546><CT>" say "The new warden"
L 10/15/2016 - 15:30:05: "sG | Triv [SO]<410><STEAM_1:1:10841546><CT>" say "Was giving orders" (Moved a little out of order for ease of reading)
L 10/15/2016 - 15:30:03: "Ayee<421><STEAM_1:0:146974201><TERRORIST>" say "no"
L 10/15/2016 - 15:30:05: "ZEUS<333><STEAM_1:1:158314283><TERRORIST>" say "tyes i froze"
L 10/15/2016 - 15:30:08: "ZEUS<333><STEAM_1:1:158314283><TERRORIST>" say "yes i froze"
L 10/15/2016 - 15:30:11: "sG | Triv [SO]<410><STEAM_1:1:10841546><CT>" say_team "ur retarded if u think u froze"
L 10/15/2016 - 15:30:14: "ZEUS<333><STEAM_1:1:158314283><TERRORIST>" say "and even if i did that was not 5 secs"
L 10/15/2016 - 15:30:18: "THE PEOPLE'S ELBOW<367><STEAM_1:1:59300870><CT>" say "you were still moving when you died" (Someone else I'm assuming telling him that he was not frozen and he should have been)
L 10/15/2016 - 15:30:25: "ZEUS<333><STEAM_1:1:158314283><TERRORIST>" say "u are a fucktard"
L 10/15/2016 - 15:30:29: "ZEUS<333><STEAM_1:1:158314283><TERRORIST>" say "admins freekilling"
L 10/15/2016 - 15:30:57: "ZEUS<333><STEAM_1:1:158314283><TERRORIST>" say "but u are denying"
L 10/15/2016 - 15:31:04: "ZEUS<333><STEAM_1:1:158314283><TERRORIST>" say "i have no problem but u are denying it"

2) Here is where the stuff with the jump rope happened:

4 minutes ago, Moose said:

L 10/15/2016 - 15:33:45: [basechat.smx] "ZEUS<333><STEAM_1:1:158314283><>" triggered sm_chat (text triv u said enter jump rope didnt say freeze upon completion)
L 10/15/2016 - 15:33:54: [basechat.smx] "ZEUS<333><STEAM_1:1:158314283><>" triggered sm_chat (text i swear u didnt)

3) And here is him asking how to send triv a demo, not how to make a demo, as triv said. I figure this is to prove to triv that he didn't say freeze at the end ( Only including this to show lack of reading comprehension :) ).

8 minutes ago, Moose said:

L 10/15/2016 - 15:35:59: [basechat.smx] "ZEUS<333><STEAM_1:1:158314283><>" triggered sm_chat (text triv how can i send u a demo)

Side note: @Yunki I found you abusing :B):

7 minutes ago, Moose said:

L 10/15/2016 - 15:10:54: [jbteamban.smx] Yunki unrestricted sG | Yunki [ADV] (STEAM_1:0:47691290) from playing on Counter-Terrorists!

Just kidding, I really only brought this up because that means you were in the server ~20 minutes before the incident... Any chance you were still around and can resolve any of this? :( I'm guessing not.

Edit: Wow, making your own quote boxes with [ ] quote turns out really ugly. That's upsetting.

Edit 2: I couldn't deal with how ugly it was.

Edited by Moose

Moose I don't know if those are the real logs.  Worst thing I see him saying is "u are a fucktard" after Triv called him retarded, but Triv said that Zeus told him to kill himself and that he's a piece of shit.  Are you sure you looked at the right server, or is Triv making shit up?

It looks like warden died/was transferred and a freeze command might have been given, but Triv didn't give 5 seconds to complete the command.

Lol, I just watched the video.  "Can someone tell this kid to shut the fuck up?"  10/10 SO, getting the server to harass another player.  Shame he's the only active JB SO.

Edited by Junzou

22 minutes ago, Moose said:

Side note: @Yunki I found you abusing :B):

Just kidding, I really only brought this up because that means you were in the server ~20 minutes before the incident... Any chance you were still around and can resolve any of this? :( I'm guessing not.

Jeff perma CT'd me for FKing him Kappa

But I wasn't on for it. I got off a round or two after I unct'd myself :\

The way I see it, the only real issue is Triv's initial abuse in the video with the freekill respawn, then the latter freekill at the end.

The notion of disrespect is obviously a joke at this point with the logs Moose posted here. Zeus calls him a fag, Triv reciprocated, and Zeus fuels the fire with more toxic speech after the fact.

What does amuse me however, is that Zeus attempts to feign innocence through the evidence he posted in the video and the fact that Triv had no proof. The fact that he has the gull to lie about it through the absence of proof says it all for me. Although Triv's testimony in the matter did grossly exaggerate what he said, it doesn't change the logs. Nor does it really change the fact that it was a pissing contest between the two. There's no disrespect here.

23 hours ago, Zeus said:

You have no proof of any of what you said. And it not even true. You are making things up.

Edited by Rune

7 minutes ago, Rune said:

The way I see it, the only real issue is Triv's initial abuse in the video with the freekill respawn, then the latter freekill at the end.

The notion of disrespect is obviously a joke at this point with the logs Moose posted here. Zeus calls him a fag, Triv reciprocated, and Zeus fuels the fire with more toxic speech after the fact.

What does amuse me however, is that Zeus attempts to feign innocence through the evidence he posted in the video and the fact that Triv had no proof. Of course, Triv's testimony in the matter did grossly exaggerate what he said, it doesn't change the logs.

The fact that Triv is saying he was ready to kick/ban someone for calling him a fag and a fucktard in admin chat is pretty funny too.  Literally two mean things said to him, he were saying shit to Zeus too, and he's ready to kick without warning?  Ok.

1 hour ago, Triv said:

I didn't do anything about you spamming admin chat telling me to go fuck myself and go kill myself. And in return, you come here on these forums first posting an actual story, and now you are spitting lies and twisting your story.

With the actual logs now, these two sentences are hilarious.  He repeats the lie about Zeus telling him to kill himself and calls Zeus out for lying right after that.

Nice job with the logs @Moose

12 minutes ago, Junzou said:

The fact that Triv is saying he was ready to kick/ban someone for calling him a fag and a fucktard in admin chat is pretty funny too.  Literally two mean things said to him, he were saying shit to Zeus too, and he's ready to kick without warning?  Ok.

With the actual logs now, these two sentences are hilarious.  He repeats the lie about Zeus telling him to kill himself and calls Zeus out for lying right after that.

Nice job with the logs @Moose

Honestly why are you putting words in my mouth? Who said I would've kicked him without warning. This whole thing is so retarded I have better things to do I'm so done with this lmfao. 

Also there is more to the logs than just what Moose posted but it still proves my point none the less. 

Edited by Triv

21 minutes ago, Junzou said:

Obviously. I'm not trying to put Triv on a pedestal here, nor did I say Triv wasn't in the wrong. He obviously lied about what Zeus had said by exaggerating it. It certainly would have been laughable if he kicked him for disrespect because Zeus called him a fag in admin chat. Although it would also be laughable to say that Triv was the one being solely disrespectful. They were both being immature.

22 minutes ago, Beerman said:

@rune feign innocence of what? The stuff he is reporting about isn't about that freekilled that wasn't in the demo.

His post is also about how he 'supports disrespect', which was what I was alluding too. If you're going to try to pin the fact that the server is riding his dick because he's an SO, I don't have anything to say because there's only so much retardation I can handle.

I'm only trying to provide an unbiased perspective here. If it appears to you that I'm trying to make excuses for Triv, you're sorely mistaken. Like I said in my previous post, the verdict should exclude the notion of disrespect on any level because it's quite clearly a joke from the evidence shown. That isn't to say that his maturity shouldn't be brought into question, but that's not for me to decide.

11 minutes ago, Triv said:

Honestly why are you putting words in my mouth? Who said I would've kicked him without warning.

He never said without warning? We're referring to what you posted here in the CD thread:

11 minutes ago, Triv said:

I could've kicked you for what you said to me in admin chat after I stated that it wasn't a freekill when I killed you for killing the warden.

Edited by Rune

32 minutes ago, Triv said:

Honestly why are you putting words in my mouth? Who said I would've kicked him without warning. This whole thing is so retarded I have better things to do I'm so done with this lmfao. 

Also there is more to the logs than just what Moose posted but it still proves my point none the less.

2 hours ago, Triv said:

I could've kicked you for what you said to me in admin chat ... And if you came back, and continued to say the things you were saying to me, I could've banned you. But I didnt.

You said you could kick him, then ban him if he came back and continued, but out of the kindness of your heart, you did not.  You didn't say "warn and kicked."

@Moose Triv says there's more in the logs you're not showing.

27 minutes ago, Rune said:

He never said without warning? We're referring to what you posted here in the CD thread:

I did say without warning, because that's what he implied.  He said he could have kicked him for what was said, but chose not to.  I'm judging him based on what he said, which wouldn't be out of the ordinary considering his previous abuse complaint and how he handled this issue. 

15 minutes ago, Swed said:

@Triv what I don't get is why you can't reply to a complaint about yourself without insulting the person complaining.

Act professional, you're an SO and you're posting in the complaint department.

Well maybe, if the person posting the apparent complaint could stick to a single story, not falsely call me out on lying on my side of the story when I'm telling the truth, not twist around the story, and not actually lie himself. 

Then just maybe, I would have a straight up solid professional reply. 

The freekill at jumprope that is relevant to the complaint, i owned up to as the truth. When I give my side of the story, he discredits everything I said as a lie. What ever happened to credibility.