Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

Official Complaint Department Discussion Thread

Why are you guys down voting peachy for reporting triv? If he tells you to stop slapping then stop slapping. Y'all circle jerk so hard. if he wanted to he should just call out that you should have just muted him.

Shit like this is what makes people not willing to go to the trouble of even using the cd section 

Edited by Beerman

24 minutes ago, Beerman said:

Why are you guys down voting peachy for reporting triv? If he tells you to stop slapping then stop slapping. Y'all circle jerk so hard. if he wanted to he should just call out that you should have just muted him.

Shit like this is what makes people not willing to go to the trouble of even using the cd section 

Seriously, lmao.

Triv definitely fucked up here. You shouldn't be slaying people for talking over warden, you should be muting them. They aren't doing anything slay-worthy.

Don't understand how 17 people agree with Triv, his response to the situation was complete garbage. Lmfao.

22 minutes ago, Swed said:

His post in the CD was definitely unprofessional. Shouldn't be disrespecting people in the CD.

yet 17 people upvoted him, because JB circlejerk. Triv is honestly a piece of shit lol.

Edited by Sean

Seems to be par for the course for JB SO's.  I've tried playing a few times recently, and it's seriously a joke unless cows is on.  CTs will give invalid orders, and there will be a couple of SOs on and I'll call it out in admin-only chat, and nothing happens.  

Pretty shitty of Triv to trash that kid in the CD and tell him that he was making up reasons to complain, especially since he doesn't have an answer for why he was getting abused.  Wonder if anything will happen.

Edited by Junzou

28 minutes ago, turbulance said:

well then why not get Mimic/Clamps to neg rep triv or infract him for being a PoS asshole to someone

Literally just had an image in his last post for like 30 minutes before he edited it to add some bullshit text, doesn't look like he was banned for it.

Confirmed, he just said in WC3 nothing happened to him.  10/10, would abuse and then shit on someone in the CD again.

9 minutes ago, Junzou said:

Literally just had an image in his last post for like 30 minutes before he edited it to add some bullshit text, doesn't look like he was banned for it.

Confirmed, he just said in WC3 nothing happened to him.  10/10, would abuse and then shit on someone in the CD again.

Let me make this perfectly clear since apparently you want to question my decisions yet again. I'm not punishing someone for fucking up once. Its called human error and everyone (including you Sir Reports A Lot) makes them. I've spoken with Triv and he knows goddamn well that he's used his free pass and any further fuck ups will be dealt with accordingly. 

Why dont you harness your superior bitching abilities and go write Yelp reviews or something. 

4 minutes ago, Clamps said:

Let me make this perfectly clear since apparently you want to question my decisions yet again. I'm not punishing someone for fucking up once. Its called human error and everyone (including you Sir Reports A Lot) makes them. I've spoken with Triv and he knows goddamn well that he's used his free pass and any further fuck ups will be dealt with accordingly. 

Why dont you harness your superior bitching abilities and go write Yelp reviews or something. 

I'm not talking about him losing his SO, I'm talking about him trolling in the complaint department, which people get infracted/banned for on their first offense.  I didn't call you out specifically, but if you want to start getting personal and throwing out insults, I'd be happy to sink to your level and get involved.

1 minute ago, Junzou said:

I'm not talking about him losing his SO, I'm talking about him trolling in the complaint department, which people get infracted/banned for on their first offense.  I didn't call you out specifically, but if you want to start getting personal and throwing out insults, I'd be happy to sink to your level and get involved.

Oh trust me, you sunk to "my" level long ago. I'm not here to entertain you nor will I feed your urge to be relevant. 

3 minutes ago, Clamps said:

Oh trust me, you sunk to "my" level long ago. I'm not here to entertain you nor will I feed your urge to be relevant. 

That's ok, you've got your little group of nut-huggers to feed your power trip.  It's cute that they're supposed to be held to a higher standard, but they end up getting away with shit that other people would get in trouble for in a heartbeat.  I called out that he wasn't punished like other people would be, and you instantly start flaming me.  @Eddy @Mimic 

1 minute ago, Junzou said:

That's ok, you've got your little group of nut-huggers to feed your power trip.  It's cute that they're supposed to be held to a higher standard, but they end up getting away with shit that other people would get in trouble for in a heartbeat.  I called out that he wasn't punished like other people would be, and you instantly start flaming me.  @Eddy @Mimic 

Yeah, keep crying. The fact that you think that I flamed you is adorable. Easy to see why all the shit slung in the TMS thread about you is warranted. 

I'm done with you. Go ahead and report another comment so I can clear that one too. Gonna go back to enjoying life now. You should look into it. 

1 minute ago, Clamps said:

Yeah, keep crying. The fact that you think that I flamed you is adorable. Easy to see why all the shit slung in the TMS thread about you is warranted. 

I'm done with you. Go ahead and report another comment so I can clear that one too. Gonna go back to enjoying life now. You should look into it. 

10/10, admitting to clearing legitimate reports that you're personally involved in.  Thanks for proving my point.