Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

Official Complaint Department Discussion Thread

7 hours ago, krony said:

No shit, it a frigging MFK

Both GO and go are same thing

It's technically not a MFK. If he said "when I say go" and then he typed go, T's should have been paying attention to the order.

Now, if there were some "repeat"'s in the chat, then he should have repeated before killing them all.

It's not a killwhore thing, it happens really all the time.  If anyone is at fault, its the "ITSMEJUSTIN" kid for baiting the T's to go by telling them to crouch walk when he typed "go", not say it.  Not an MFK imo, kind of a killwhore act, but it happens ALL the time in JB.  The orders were clear, the guy didn't say "go" at all, and no one asked for a repeat.  Not an MFK, just some admins salty that they got killed. 

Agree see this happen a lot on jb and if t's don't ask for repeats well that's their own fault. But also if ct's talking over warden well rip that's another issue. 

1 hour ago, slyfox said:

It's not a killwhore thing, it happens really all the time.  If anyone is at fault, its the "ITSMEJUSTIN" kid for baiting the T's to go by telling them to crouch walk when he typed "go", not say it.  Not an MFK imo, kind of a killwhore act, but it happens ALL the time in JB.  The orders were clear, the guy didn't say "go" at all, and no one asked for a repeat.  Not an MFK, just some admins salty that they got killed. 

Edited by tazmanianxdude

2 hours ago, Moose said:

Based on what he said, he is ok. He said when "I say go" then proceeded to type go. Ts need to pay attention, and he can kill them for just not following orders. Although he probably should reevaluate when literally every T misunderstands an order. I'll never kill all Ts in one order unless it's a game that kills them and it's out of my control (falling in hot lava climb, jump rope, etc.)

Or he repeated the orders and the repeat had him saying go..

Anyways #justjbthings

2 hours ago, Moose said:

Based on what he said, he is ok. He said when "I say go" then proceeded to type go. Ts need to pay attention, and he can kill them for just not following orders. Although he probably should reevaluate when literally every T misunderstands an order. I'll never kill all Ts in one order unless it's a game that kills them and it's out of my control (falling in hot lava climb, jump rope, etc.)

2 hours ago, Ironic said:

It's technically not a MFK. If he said "when I say go" and then he typed go, T's should have been paying attention to the order.

Now, if there were some "repeat"'s in the chat, then he should have repeated before killing them all.

I guess? It still silly to me tho >.> We suppose to have fun with many different games not to be in fear by whore kill warden! *shrug

Just now, krony said:

I guess? It still silly to me tho >.> We suppose to have fun with many different games not to be in fear by whore kill warden! *shrug

JB has had a history of strict wardens, and people trying to be like them (you may have heard of people like iCop) giving tricky commands which is where this type of thing came from. Sure, games are fun, but if a CT does this it's totally within the rules. The only thing is, we have a lot of idiot CTs who, like xmen pointed out, say a repeat different than the original order and not realize it - or something with a similar effect. Honestly, giving tricky - but not impossible - commands is keeping the rounds diverse. It makes Ts have to pay attention at all times, rather than mindlessly walking from one place to another.

32 minutes ago, Iherdcows said:

I believe in a JB server where wardens can give tricky orders but I don't need to bring a notebook and pencil to play

I'm going to give out a 256 but encryption key over mic that I expect all Ts to repeat back to me in chat or they die and there's nothing you can do to stop me :lul: 

After seeing the video, it was pretty clearly the baiting CT's fault for egging the Ts on and saying go and not the warden's. But a quality warden, one who is trying to help everybody have fun and who isn't just after kills, would have pardoned the Ts and requested a short restrict for the baiting CT.

1 hour ago, Moose said:

JB has had a history of strict wardens, and people trying to be like them (you may have heard of people like iCop) giving tricky commands which is where this type of thing came from. Sure, games are fun, but if a CT does this it's totally within the rules. The only thing is, we have a lot of idiot CTs who, like xmen pointed out, say a repeat different than the original order and not realize it - or something with a similar effect. Honestly, giving tricky - but not impossible - commands is keeping the rounds diverse. It makes Ts have to pay attention at all times, rather than mindlessly walking from one place to another.

ahem

@wow., don't be posting in the Compliant Department if you were not involved or have any information about the situation. And no, "I saw like 10 MFK's" does not count.

@wow., don't be posting in the Compliant Department if you were not involved or have any information about the situation. And no, "I saw like 10 MFK's" does not count.

I mean I guess. It's not like it's some gray area complaint on a player. It's a straight forward perm CT request.

4 minutes ago, Beerman said:

I mean I guess. It's not like it's some gray area complaint on a player. It's a straight forward perm CT request.

Oh, you're right. Maybe I should go back and comment "Dank them!" FeelsGoodMan

15 minutes ago, Dray the time traveler said:

lmao cheeky is telling his friends to +rep his steam profile after the ban took place xd

4eb1ed0c34b0342cfdaf81037c810b81.png

just like you -reped me so hard KappaRoss

Edited by Mikethenaner