Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

Official Complaint Department Discussion Thread

Not looking to start shit but I figure you guys might be helpful to me although I know many of you do not like me <3. From what I am seeing, I was permabanned, and it was reduced to a 24 hour ban for reasons"admin disrespect, harassment." It seems as if the ban was changed again to only include one of the previous reasons, "admin disrespect." I was issued a recent ban, adding the second part from the first ban. All I am saying is that is there a reason to remove a reason from a ban, and once the first ban wears off, re-add the reason back as a seperate ban to get me permad? I feel that this is unfair, despite my history. 

Link: 

https://sb.joinsg.net/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_1:1:121890151&advType=steamid&Submit

Any answer would be greatly appreciated. <3

4 hours ago, C4_ said:

Not looking to start shit but I figure you guys might be helpful to me although I know many of you do not like me <3. From what I am seeing, I was permabanned, and it was reduced to a 24 hour ban for reasons"admin disrespect, harassment." It seems as if the ban was changed again to only include one of the previous reasons, "admin disrespect." I was issued a recent ban, adding the second part from the first ban. All I am saying is that is there a reason to remove a reason from a ban, and once the first ban wears off, re-add the reason back as a seperate ban to get me permad? I feel that this is unfair, despite my history. 

Link: 

https://sb.joinsg.net/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_1:1:121890151&advType=steamid&Submit

I want to know one thing from you. 

Why the actual fuck did you not stop being a fuckboy after the DDOS shit or all the other bans?

Instead of changing you just continued to be an idiot and the cancer of Ze, constantly harrassing people and when someone told you to stop your only response was "Why are you singling me out Q.Q".

I just hope that your perma stays seeing as you won't change either way. You had enough chances to stop or change yet you decided against it.

You blew your chances, just leave.

18 hours ago, C4_ said:

Link: 

boy meets world mock mocking eric matthews will friedle 

lmfao please stop 

On 5/12/2016 at 7:34 AM, Yunki said:
On 5/13/2016 at 10:28 AM, Beerman said:

On 7/19/2016 at 1:53 AM, C4_ said:

Not looking to start shit but I figure you guys might be helpful to me although I know many of you do not like me <3.

Not so helpful men, I asked a single question. Also ignore that other stuff, this website saves spoilers on mobile chrome and I cannot find how to remove.

I've already answered his questions privately. But now he wants to take them publicly. So we will. His ban on 7/17 was because of admin disrespect and harassment . I'll admit, I don't know why the reason was changed. What I do know is, the ban on 7/18 has nothing to do with the ban on 7/17. The ban on the 18th was because of a video recording we received from a player. c4 was harassing this player. This video was taken about 9-10 days ago and was JUST sent to us. The ban on the 17th was from him disrespecting and harassing an admin. Crobat told me he changed the time because he felt a day ban was too long. I'll admit, I'm not sure if the recordings are suppose displayed to the public They might be on sourcebans, but I don't know if someone not logged in can see them.

Just for some proof,here are the youtube videos, just without the ending URLs. This is in case the person who sent in the clips wants to remain anonymous. The evidence is still here on sourcebans. The video themselves might be released, once checking in with the rest of staff and with the person who recorded these videos (no promises, I am saying these things by myself, and these promises do not represent staff only a possibility of what may happen). These videos are pretty disgusting, and are a combined 30 minutes.

rNGJjW8.png

On 7/19/2016 at 4:53 AM, C4_ said:

The only answer and help you need is this.

Stop being a fucking idiot. I've heard more than I needed to already about you and I don't play ZE very often. You're a toxic piece of shit with a superiority complex. Here's a news flash for you. You're not special, you're not cool, no one gives a damn what your opinion is, and you'll be gone from this community very soon if you continue to be a little douchebag. Stop giving the SO's and admins shit, stop harassing other users, and play the fucking game. Or enjoy finding another community to pollute when you inevitably fuck up again.

Hope this helped <3(not really). 

4 hours ago, Clamps said:

The only answer and help you need is this.

Stop being a fucking idiot. I've heard more than I needed to already about you and I don't play ZE very often. You're a toxic piece of shit with a superiority complex. Here's a news flash for you. You're not special, you're not cool, no one gives a damn what your opinion is, and you'll be gone from this community very soon if you continue to be a little douchebag. Stop giving the SO's and admins shit, stop harassing other users, and play the fucking game. Or enjoy finding another community to pollute when you inevitably fuck up again.

Hope this helped <3(not really). 

Thanks for the help <3

4 hours ago, Clamps said:

You're a toxic piece of shit with a superiority complex. Here's a news flash for you. You're not special, you're not cool, no one gives a damn what your opinion is

fImlXBv.gif 

dancerivers.0.gif

nOFkJFy.gif

Edited by Travesty

1 hour ago, Zip said:

Hate to say it but I was kinda hoping he changed his attitude a bit. A shame this had to happen. Also +rep that superiority complex it seems whatever happens he simply uses it to try and make himself seem like he is better instead of admitting he is wrong and trying to improve (which is something most people do). 

Edited by Trelvick
I still don't understand how to delete quotes on these forums.

2 hours ago, Trelvick said:

Hate to say it but I was kinda hoping he changed his attitude a bit. A shame this had to happen. Also +rep that superiority complex it seems whatever happens he simply uses it to try and make himself seem like he is better instead of admitting he is wrong and trying to improve (which is something most people do). 

Exactly. I thought after his first "perm" ban, he'd be different and think about how he could change but obviously that didn't happen.

17 minutes ago, Echoing Shadow | csgojoe.com said:

Ok so at around 1130 P.M PST I was warden on the CS:GO JB server on the map Cloud 4 Beta. I gave the order that when I SAY "GO" the T's will crouch walk and freeze one step trough the blue portal. I then TYPED go in chat resulting in all the T's following the command. Being the killwhore I am, I killed all of them resulting in the entire server thinking it was an MFK.

No shit, it a frigging MFK

Both GO and go are same thing

Edited by krony

2 minutes ago, krony said:

That is no fun if you keep do that stuff often, trick people into whore kill them.

I do it like once a day.  I know the "Fun and diverse" and I feel like it should be the same for both teams, not only the Ts which is why some rounds should be killwhoris

Edited by Echoing Shadow | csgojoe.com

Your first mistake was you were having fun, which is not allowed. Second you clearly were baiting which is a noob move. If your goal is to kill the T's and not let them have a good round, then don't be warden.

7 hours ago, krony said:

No shit, it a frigging MFK

Both GO and go are same thing

Based on what he said, he is ok. He said when "I say go" then proceeded to type go. Ts need to pay attention, and he can kill them for just not following orders. Although he probably should reevaluate when literally every T misunderstands an order. I'll never kill all Ts in one order unless it's a game that kills them and it's out of my control (falling in hot lava climb, jump rope, etc.)