Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

Official Complaint Department Discussion Thread

2 minutes ago, Moose said:

DID HE JUST GET PAID OFF TO CLOSE THE COMPLAINT?!

TYRANNY

Seems like an admission of guilt to me...

5 minutes ago, Lv. 100 Crobat said:

i didn't accepted the gift btw, i'm not a sellout. Dunno about teal if he accepted it

If you've banned him numerous times in the past for admin abuse as you've stated in the thread, why does he still have admin? I'm extremely confused.

57 minutes ago, Lv. 100 Crobat said:

i didn't accepted the gift btw, i'm not a sellout. Dunno about teal if he accepted it

Can't you accept it without putting it in your inv? Just use it for the next ZE event. I mean if he already sent it, no reason not to throw it in for an event :)

37 minutes ago, Moose said:

Can't you accept it without putting it in your inv? Just use it for the next ZE event. I mean if he already sent it, no reason not to throw it in for an event :)

Yep you can.

Only know cause skitt gifted me rollercoaster tycoon

hehe

19 hours ago, Beerman said:
6 hours ago, Beerman said:

is potato different than potaters

it's in a god damn different language crobat how are we suppose to read tihs.

Well great this god damn posting thing is broken for me. Anyway I think Taters may have changed it to potato just to confuse people (since that is taters profile pic). Actual potatoe is a regular non admin who is quite nice.

Dear Matthew,

I think your post is very touching, but you're full of shit.

http://tangoworldwide.net/index.php?topic=19732.0

Here's a thread I found from just typing in your steam username in Google. Here we can see that it was fairly recent, only April of this year. We can also observe the fact that several players are already stating you're an immature cunt.

Do us all a favor and kindly fuck off.

Yours truly,

All of Syndicate Gamers

"Do you have any former admin/moderating experience?: Yes, I have owned a server and this is not one of those crappy servers that suck and I can abuse on but I know how to deal with issues and how to be a moderator and administrator due to other experiences." Hahahaha

Let's get some real talk in here.

I think you have some issues Matthew. Not many people seem to like you for one reason or another. You're only 12. If you continue to strive for acceptance from something as stupid as an online community and trying to grasp for friends on the internet idk how well your teenage years are going to treat you. If people treat you this way in real life I would recommend telling your parents about your shitty situation. Get adderall kid.

9 hours ago, Beerman said:

"Do you have any former admin/moderating experience?: Yes, I have owned a server and this is not one of those crappy servers that suck and I can abuse on but I know how to deal with issues and how to be a moderator and administrator due to other experiences." Hahahaha

Let's get some real talk in here.

I think you have some issues Matthew. Not many people seem to like you for one reason or another. You're only 12. If you continue to strive for acceptance from something as stupid as an online community and trying to grasp for friends on the internet idk how well your teenage years are going to treat you. If people treat you this way in real life I would recommend telling your parents about your shitty situation. Get adderall kid.

Not only does he seek acceptance, but I took a look at his posts on this other forum, and every thread where someone requires a "vouch" for some sort of position, he "de-vouches" them, where-as EVERYONE else in the thread had vouched the individual. What a dick. 

Edited by Sean

Not only does he seek acceptance, but I took a look at his posts on this other forum, and every thread where someone requires a "vouch" for some sort of position, he "de-vouches" them, where-as EVERYONE else in the thread had vouched the individual. What a dick. 

Based on other shit he has said in game it would seem he is stuck on the 3rd stage of Maslow's hierarchy of needs. Kid just needs some friends.

Just now, Beerman said:

It would seem he is stuck on the 3rd stage of Maslow's hierarchy of needs. Kid just needs some friends.

Probably some friends his age.

1 hour ago, Sean said:

Holy shit are you telling me this cunt is trying to imitate me? I had no clue who he was but he just got 1 more enemy.

31 minutes ago, SpartanSakaro said:

Holy shit are you telling me this cunt is trying to imitate me? I had no clue who he was but he just got 1 more enemy.

i'm sorry, who are you again?

Kappa

2 minutes ago, Sean said:

You voted yes on me, idiot.

67/60

Yes [Community]: Dogsgomeow, Guccimang, ROFL, Avery, JWB10, Fab, Jmaf, TurtleF, Velo, Evil, Demon, Serperior, trucka, Irrogical, Big Shot, Don Danzone, Winna4dinna, Aero, Name, taboob, cookie MONKEH, Mr.Panda, Prosak, Papa, Zachmanman, ted,Swed, Azz, waffles, coldfuse. Donkeybro, MisterTurkes,Hurff, Weekill, Chief, epic
Yes [staff]: iAlwaysFail, c12k, Shadow, Dast, fontaine, Mini, drunkula,
Abstain: Kitty
No [staff]:
No [Community]: Goldentongue, HoeStompa, jewaintor, Dyscivist,Sakaro

Man those yes votes are looking more and more like no votes every day.

Edited by SpartanSakaro