Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

Official Complaint Department Discussion Thread

Oh look, a bunch of buttmad JB kids hating on squid for having fun. Kek.

Guarantee nothing that he did during any of those rounds actually affected them, they're just being cunts as per the usual. I'm also willing to bet that the people he 'abused' didn't really give a shit either. Good show as to why I don't play that shitty server anymore. Likewise, I'm sure that's why Cows barely ever gets on it anymore.

Sad to see kids playing a game, but not treating it like it's a game. Eventually the meaning of 'fun' might return to JB, probably never anytime soon.

This thread in a nutshell

"x" got punished with only a kick

"I wasn't warned, why was I banned despite being a server officer for this server"

??????????????????????

ban the retard for a week

if i went on jb/ttt and mfk'd id be gone for at least this long (if not perma)

also bitching about a legit 6hr ban

hehe xd

Within about 30 minutes of playing JB while undercover I managed to get freeslayed by an SO who decided to ignore me in admin chat after I explained to him that he fucked up, I get accused of going in vents for no reason when the dude literally bhopped a few cells to get into the vent cell, and then I get FK'd by an idiot CT when I was bloodhounding the last T who I explicitly said was camping in the one way box in Clouds. A wise SO once said, "How do you guys even have fun on jb".

You don't.

6 hours ago, Yunki said:

Within about 30 minutes of playing JB while undercover I managed to get freeslayed by an SO who decided to ignore me in admin chat after I explained to him that he fucked up, I get accused of going in vents for no reason when the dude literally bhopped a few cells to get into the vent cell, and then I get FK'd by an idiot CT when I was bloodhounding the last T who I explicitly said was camping in the one way box in Clouds. A wise SO once said, "How do you guys even have fun on jb".

You don't.

A GOOD JB SO WOULD TAKE NO ACTION

LOL

38 minutes ago, Trelvick said:

Out of curiosity, what is considered related material to a post? I am afraid that I am not quite understanding this rule very well.

(Assuming you're refering to CD threads?) Anything that helps provide evidence for/against an appeal or ban. Speculation isn't needed nor is helpful (ie: "i play with so and so all the time they aren't toxic pls staff unban"). Dependent on both the person looking at the thread as well as the thread itself to be completely honest, but as long as you're adding to the topic with concrete evidence/proof/material, you'll be fine. Or if you're defending yourself of course because it's a complaint about you, lol.

Just now, TurtleFrenzy said:

(Assuming you're refering to CD threads?) Anything that helps provide evidence for/against an appeal or ban. Speculation isn't needed nor is helpful (ie: "i play with so and so all the time they aren't toxic pls staff unban"). Dependent on both the person looking at the thread as well as the thread itself to be completely honest, but as long as you're adding to the topic with concrete evidence/proof/material, you'll be fine. Or if you're defending yourself of course because it's a complaint about you, lol.

Sorry I wrote this before I had a talk with someone. Apparently the evidence i provided was fine, I just didn't give good enough evidence out of opinion which was why I was a tad confused with people's responses.

28 minutes ago, wtf said:

I will tell you everything wrong with this. First off your title. It seems like you are only saying sorry for your actions so you can make it back onto the servers without any trouble, most likely to do some shit in the future.

Why would you even think this? No one is immune to "putting up an act" on the servers. I am prone to punishment because I am know to have frequent muscle spasms, in which I MFK. Just thought I was immune.

You just proved yourself wrong. I dont know why that man was mad at me, I was just a racist multiple times, I mean, I wasnt trying to offend him. Why would I do that?  You had every intention to offend someone.

Now you are just kissing ass a bit, and making yourself seem like a victim because no one wants to be friends with the obnoxious guy who has been banned multiple times for racism, spam, and constantly argues with admins. If you loved the community so much, why didnt you just abide to the simple general rules in the first place?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are some tips:

I wouldnt post about how you are going to change on the forums, as that shit never works, trust me. I would also just take some time away from sG a bit to put yourself together and think about how you acted, why it was wrong, and how you will change in the future, without posting it on the forums.

I would change my act in game, not kiss ass to an admin btw, and just play the game. Sure you should have some laughs and still talk with people, you dont have to be mute, just take it down a few notches and follow by the general rules.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good luck on the future and for the love of cows dont make a fresh start thread because you are on the brink of being banned.

747299b99472ecf6f11aa2d56c32a6aa.png

How to get an infracterino!

On 5/30/2016 at 9:25 AM, Yunki said:

You don't.

@Swed :B):

Funny how they all are sincerely sorry only after they face the consequences.

All they are sorry for is that they got banned :-P

Edited by xmen

On 6/2/2016 at 8:24 AM, Dr Pepper said:

nah dude he had like 3 fresh starts :P

I've seen him getting posts removed from the CD several times, but still no infractions or bans yet. WTF ARE YOU DOING STAFF!!!

On 5/29/2016 at 11:47 PM, Sandy said:

This thread in a nutshell

"x" got punished with only a kick

"I wasn't warned, why was I banned despite being a server officer for this server"

??????????????????????

ban the retard for a week

if i went on jb/ttt and mfk'd id be gone for at least this long (if not perma)

also bitching about a legit 6hr ban

hehe xd

It was originally 1 week, but sure bud

5 hours ago, PeeWee said:

It was originally 1 week, but sure bud

Not ttying to quote aagain :P

1 minute ago, Lv. 100 Crobat said:

I'm gone for a week and I find drama on ze.

Don't worry guys, I'm ready to deal with the daily cancer in the server tomorrow.

Ive cut the Cancer in half over the past two days...  : TriHard

49 minutes ago, Libreals420MistaChang said:

Ive cut the Cancer in half over the past two days...  : TriHard

that's because I haven't been on Ze for 2 days!