Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

Official Complaint Department Discussion Thread

You didn't make a complaint but from what I heard you sure continued to make an issue of it in the server. Maybe you stopped after last night, I don't know. But if you guys dropped it then I don't understand why val felt the need to bring that up in a complaint when it didn't involve him at all. 

46 minutes ago, Face said:

What a bunch of childish crap, jesus. Every time anyone starts shit in War3 my reaction is "post in the complaint department or shut up". Nobody has ever continued pushing it (because either it's worth posting, or it isn't worth talking about) but if they did I'd probably handle it the same way.

Get over it. Even in your own screenshot you are like "haha upset you got caught powerhungry"  ??? You are obviously trying to get a reaction and you did.

You are like those teenage girls that are like "ohhh my god everyone is soooooo dramatic but I hate drama!"... wonder why you have so many issues with the community mate... maybe you are the issue.

edit: I'd like to clarify I have no idea what happened on the server prior (godmode shenanigans were mentioned) and am simply making the statement that the information in the CD thread about Karma abusing was quite poor and did not show me anything except Karma handling someone who doesn't know when to post a CD thread or stop talking.

Face spittin verses fresh with juicy memes and drama. Me gusta.

13 hours ago, Sportsteen583 said:

Kid's gonna get wreked, too bad he didn't realizing bans on one server carried over to all.

And he is asking to be un-perma banned only like 5 days after being perma banned AND admitted to using all sorts of hacks.... 

gg

On 4/21/2016 at 9:29 PM, Face said:

What a bunch of childish crap, jesus. Every time anyone starts shit in War3 my reaction is "post in the complaint department or shut up". Nobody has ever continued pushing it (because either it's worth posting, or it isn't worth talking about) but if they did I'd probably handle it the same way.

Cause we love our admin (cash)!

On 4/23/2016 at 9:10 PM, Cman said:

n3ro please uninstall life

He should just be perma banned. How do you come off a ban just to mfk and get banned again. His idiocy and immaturity is beyond the worst I've seen in sG. Every ignorant troll in this community IMO are basically white knights compared to this child. He clearly doesn't want too be here. Let's give him what he wants.

1 hour ago, Reaper0470 said:

He should just be perma banned. How do you come off a ban just to mfk and get banned again. His idiocy and immaturity is beyond the worst I've seen in sG. Every ignorant troll in this community IMO are basically white knights compared to this child. He clearly doesn't want too be here. Let's give him what he wants.

I know this happened a few days ago but when people from well known clans come to our servers and purposely grief (mfk), do you guys not tell the staff from that clan that they have members being little shits?

7 hours ago, Yunki said:

I know this happened a few days ago but when people from well known clans come to our servers and purposely grief (mfk), do you guys not tell the staff from that clan that they have members being little shits?

We spoke with the one of their Division Leaders for CS:GO and a few other peeps.  They've been punished in their community based on the proof Cows and Co. provided.  If any of you think it would be a good idea to retaliate, know that staff* likely won't hesitate to do the same to you.

On 4/27/2016 at 7:47 PM, Junzou said:

We spoke with the one of their Division Leaders for CS:GO and a few other peeps.  They've been punished in their community based on the proof Cows and Co. provided.  If any of you think it would be a good idea to retaliate, know that staff* likely won't hesitate to do the same to you.

Awesome, I'm glad to hear that. And I completely agree with what you said about retaliation, it's makes us look just as bad, if not worse.

Edited by Yunki

On 29/02/2016 at 9:37 PM, Pineapple said:

Not trying to quote this....

I remember crobat making this rule on Wednesday..  A week ban is pretty raw but if it's agasint the rules why would you go out of your way to show people it that didn't know about it beforehand...

He doesn't get his "lr" so he goes to the CD and bitches about it.... 

Its not like an admin accepted and didn't give it to him wtf