Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

Official Complaint Department Discussion Thread

Kingputters is just one of those paidmins who spam mic on ct to get warden every round.

also uses his admin powers every single little chance he can.

he's a killwhore, but like for admin powers.

well if i bought paidman i would try to use it as much as possible, otherwise i would feel like im not getting my money worth. just keep in mind he was probably just trying to help on the most cancerous map on the jb server.

yes at times his actions are quite questionable, but overall hes not NEARLY as bad as some paidmans we have had in the past.

25 minutes ago, Dr Pepper said:

well if i bought paidman i would try to use it as much as possible, otherwise i would feel like im not getting my money worth. just keep in mind he was probably just trying to help on the most cancerous map on the jb server.

yes at times his actions are quite questionable, but overall hes not NEARLY as bad as some paidmans we have had in the past.

the thing is he didnt just buy paidmin, it's been a while that he's had it.

trying to use it as much as possible is fine if you're trying to use it in a responsible way.

21 minutes ago, Dr Pepper said:

While King is no doubt not as bad as other paidmins, he still is not a good one. Most of the paidmins we have are around the age of 12-15, which is why I believe we are seeing such a poor quality them. There have been many cases were he has had small, but noticeable mishaps. I just find it irritating that he would just leave the server after he figures out he freeslays someone. If I had to rank Kingputters' paidmin skills from 1 (MatthewGFX) to 10 (Drew Brees), I would put him around a 4 or 5. He reacts to quickly to shit, and it leads to stuff like this. And the map had nothing to do with the situation. The people Tacky killed were clearly detouring and delaying to knife CTs and whatnot. He probably saw someone in admin chat say "I was freekilled by csgo (Tacky)" and didn't bother checking it out.

While King is no doubt not as bad as other paidmins, he still is not a good one. Most of the paidmins we have are around the age of 12-15, which is why I believe we are seeing such a poor quality them. There have been many cases were he has had small, but noticeable mishaps. I just find it irritating that he would just leave the server after he figures out he freeslays someone. If I had to rank Kingputters' paidmin skills from 1 (MatthewGFX) to 10 (Drew Brees), I would put him around a 4 or 5. He reacts to quickly to shit, and it leads to stuff like this. And the map had nothing to do with the situation. The people Tacky killed were clearly detouring and delaying to knife CTs and whatnot. He probably saw someone in admin chat say "I was freekilled by csgo (Tacky)" and didn't bother checking it out.

You mean from 1 to ThatOllieWhoDies?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

he's a pretty garbage paidmin. dude restricted me for 20 rounds after I killed a T from VIP cell running up the armory ladder on shel when all the other cells were closed because some 8 year old yelled "FREEKILLLL!" it took like 4 rounds of me yelling at him in admin chat for him to unrestrict me (if you can't tell i'm still salty)

he's a pretty garbage paidmin. dude restricted me for 20 rounds after I killed a T from VIP cell running up the armory ladder on shel when all the other cells were closed because some 8 year old yelled "FREEKILLLL!" it took like 4 rounds of me yelling at him in admin chat for him to unrestrict me (if you can't tell i'm still salty)

To be fair, when aren't you lol

I don't know if I agree with this ban on Rusko. It may be the first time ever to be honest. In the video he does get hit BEFORE he starts shooting and I'd probably start shooting to. I've shot detectives before after being shot. The moment I realize it's them however I apologize and either they kill me or forgive me. Same thing after when Rain opens fire first moment Rusk walks into the room. From Rain's perspective he just shot at the detective. From Rus's perspective their are two traitors in the room killing people. He didn't end up killing anyone and lost the firefight. Clearly a misunderstanding. I know situations like this have happened to people before and it was resolved without any slays or bans being thrown out. Was this case made special because of his other bans?

When did complaint deparment becoome "I dont like this about this person, so lets post every insignificant thing out there in the world in the hope he gets banned"

kid

its the internet

if you dont like someone's voice turn off your fucking computer and go play outside.

6 minutes ago, Mark from Facebook said:

When did complaint deparment becoome "I dont like this about this person, so lets post every insignificant thing out there in the world in the hope he gets banned"

kid

its the internet

if you dont like someone's voice turn off your fucking computer and go play outside.

I regret reading that complaint.

All good lol, I posted it knowing I was more than likely going to get it. I feel like the people posted either didn't realize it was in the CD or didn't know the restrictions in posting there. Idk why wombo posted there again a few minutes after my post though

Edited by Yunki

12 hours ago, Reaper0470 said:

I don't know if I agree with this ban on Rusko. It may be the first time ever to be honest. In the video he does get hit BEFORE he starts shooting and I'd probably start shooting to. I've shot detectives before after being shot. The moment I realize it's them however I apologize and either they kill me or forgive me. Same thing after when Rain opens fire first moment Rusk walks into the room. From Rain's perspective he just shot at the detective. From Rus's perspective their are two traitors in the room killing people. He didn't end up killing anyone and lost the firefight. Clearly a misunderstanding. I know situations like this have happened to people before and it was resolved without any slays or bans being thrown out. Was this case made special because of his other bans?

It wasn't his first time that night With an RDM. He also had 12 bans across 3 accounts in 6 months. The slay was added because of how many times that day he RDM'd

14 minutes ago, Iherdcows said:

It wasn't his first time that night With an RDM. He also had 12 bans across 3 accounts in 6 months. The slay was added because of how many times that day he RDM'd

sounds like it was well deserved.