Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

Official Complaint Department Discussion Thread

Oh boy, here we go again with the sob stories of JB.

"Waaaah, here's my side of the story that's completely skewed towards my end of the story and probably a big, fat lie. I'll just forgo posting evidence that incriminates me too, disregarding the fact that I'm required to post it."

QQ

That "Improviser Knapp" dude looks PRETTTYYY fishy to me.  He knows where the 2nd guy is, waits for him, but the last guy he kills is 90% straight up lock on.  He latches onto his head... no way a natural movement could move it up so so so so so precisely and 1 tap.  If he were to spam the USP and fire shots after, then it might be legit, but that last snap was really fishy.  

EDIT: GG infractions inbound. 

Edited by slyfox

Watch on .25 speed. 

He aims pretty close to their head then his cursor accelerates way the fuck up and snaps to their head and he instantly fires.  Its most blatant on the 3rd kill when you slow it down.

1 hour ago, Beerman said:

Jonathan with the very subtle callout for hacks.

Doc jay with that fucking video title.

gg boys.

The hacking is very clear, ez ban

I was like, what is Beerman talking about, and then I see what Doc Jay named the video: 

JB aimlock cheater! HAHAAHAHA SEE YOU ON FORUMS N00B

That one downvote? That's me :^)

Lmao @ Jonathan's call out, he's a good kid, tries a bit hard. His heart's in the right place. Yeah, so can we drop the hammer on this dude?

11 minutes ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

You're not in a position to talk

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

you stalking me or something? do I know you?

9 minutes ago, Guest said:

4. I kicked you because you called me a fag in chat after i gagged you which is admin disrespect.

5. Then you came back and I regagged you because I kicked you and you still need to be gagged for what you said.

is this kid autistic?

3 hours ago, Eatitcuz said:

Wtf does this have to do with you?

Learn to read. He quoted someone else. Also in your own explanation you explain how you broke the rules then attempted to harass an admin while also leaving and rejoining the server to avoid a gag. The admin in question needs too grow some thicker skin, yes, but the entire confrontation could have been easily avoided if you didn't start anything to begin with. Read the rules if you don't know them as it will avoid much unneeded drama.