Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

Official Complaint Department Discussion Thread

3 minutes ago, Joscal said:

Perma ct for three fks???

From what I can see he didn't even leave.

And what racism. Come on Little One it really looks like the punishment was appropriate.

While a perma MIGHT be too much. more than a 20 is needed IMO.  I always considered 3+ a mass fk, and he probably would've killed more people if he wasn't CT'd by her. If he was being racist after he was CT'd I probably would've CT'd him for 100-200 rounds and then banned him for the night.

Ok yea, maybe a longer ct. It's not initially obvious to me that it was an attempt to kill all the ts.

But what i was referencing for the racism is that there's no evidence for it presented.

12 minutes ago, Rootbeer said:

Apparently thorgot was also on at the time so we could wait til he gets on to clarify what happened but the racism appeared to have happened over mic:

Hidden Content

Fixt the picture link.

He started his time on the server by playing some sound clip, which I muted him for. He said the n-word twice, both ending with an 'a' and was confused why this was against the rules. I kicked him after the second. He was pretty caustic, but he had stopped breaking the rules when I logged off so I can't help with that complaint.

On 3/8/2016 at 9:34 AM, Patrick_Star said:

Read my ban appeal thread, this conversation is emotionally fucking eating me alive. I fucking hate reading everyones shit. Im done fucking playing, its stressing me out man, I just want to return to the server. I feel beat up like I was fucking thrown away to rot like a no good human being, waste of fucking life. As sickening as I am, im sorry, I just cant take this shit anymore. BibleThump

SAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just not all the pitty

Edited by Hazelhype

People told me that i fucked shit up with what i said on the subject of Admins, But who gives a fuck like i mean too late now

Broo.... you gave a fuck when you made all the CD posts and with no proof too man!! Get yo SunnyD sippin ass out of here trying to act all cool

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

Broo.... you gave a fuck when you made all the CD posts and with no proof too man!! Get yo SunnyD sippin ass out of here trying to act all cool

I did care, but now i dont give a fuck its a lost cause, and get yo poor ass outta here with a Samsung, and go get an iPhone its the 21st century. To bad England is so far behind. :(

Edited by Hazelhype

I did care, but now i dont give a fuck its a lost cause, and get yo poor ass outta here with a Samsung, and go get an iPhone its the 20th century. To bad England is so far behind.

I'm pretty sure there are some areas where England is ahead of the US in terms of technology.... and I also believe we are in the 21st century too.... and lastly, I'm not from the UK you ignorant fuck and I swear to god if you keep talking shit I will fucking buy paidmin and ban you as long as I fucking can and I will not give two shits if sG takes my fucking admin away

4 minutes ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

I'm pretty sure there are some areas where England is ahead of the US in terms of technology.... and I also believe we are in the 21st century too.... and lastly, I'm not from the UK you ignorant fuck and I swear to god if you keep talking shit I will fucking buy paidmin and ban you as long as I fucking can and I will not give two shits if sG takes my fucking admin away

Keep what shit up calling you a Britt? Was your crumpet left in the oven too long? Did mum not leave the T-Bag in for long enough? Also the U.s. has the best economy and why do you always hear about immigration to the U.S. and not England? The U.S. is a way better place

Keep what shit up calling you a Britt? Was your crumpet left in the oven too long? Did mum not leave the T-Bag in for long enough? Also the U.s. has the best economy and why do you always hear about immigration to the U.S. and not England? The U.S. is a way better place

Are you mentally handicapped? Do you remember the time you said we lived in the 20th Century? Do you even know what years are included in the 20th Century? Did you live under a rock for the past 6 years? Did you not see the US undergo a recession? Do you know what a recession does and how it directly relates to the economy of a country??? And you always hear about immigration to the U.S because the media points out the ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION from countries down south where there government, economy, and general life is worse than up here. God damn you're so misinformed. I bet you would vote for Trump gobbling up all of what he says. Though I think you are 14 and think you know it all so that's cool too

7 minutes ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

Are you mentally handicapped? Do you remember the time you said we lived in the 20th Century? Do you even know what years are included in the 20th Century? Did you live under a rock for the past 6 years? Did you not see the US undergo a recession? Do you know what a recession does and how it directly relates to the economy of a country??? And you always hear about immigration to the U.S because the media points out the ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION from countries down south where there government, economy, and general life is worse than up here. God damn you're so misinformed. I bet you would vote for Trump gobbling up all of what he says. Though I think you are 14 and think you know it all so that's cool too

LOL Im handicapped? your the one who still lives in Europe! Also are you mad because you lost to the U.S.??

Wow. I never knew Los Angeles, California was in Europe. Guess I need to study up on my geography!!! Yeah bro I'm pretty mad I lost. I should have went for that 360 no scope on George Washington...

9 minutes ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

Wow. I never knew Los Angeles, California was in Europe. Guess I need to study up on my geography!!! Yeah bro I'm pretty mad I lost. I should have went for that 360 no scope on George Washington...

Oh no i was trying to get at the fact that you were born of them. But the next time you go back to England can you say Hi to Harry Potter for me? 

Germany has a better economy.

Oh no i was trying to get at the fact that you were born of them. But the next time you go back to England can you say Hi to Harry Potter for me? 

Harry Potter is a fictional character....

And yes habibi. You guys do

13 hours ago, Hazelhype said:

I did care, but now i dont give a fuck its a lost cause, and get yo poor ass outta here with a Samsung, and go get an iPhone its the 21st century. To bad England is so far behind. :(

you guys are just mad because he's in 9th grade and smarter than all of you Kappa 

Jd6NRka.png

20th c e n t u r y b o y s

Edited by Jiffy