Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

Official Complaint Department Discussion Thread

I added the "why the downrep" thing because before the admin !kick @all because Zip and Narwhals downrepped to troll me, so when I was like "pls stop rip rep" in JB, alot got online to downrep it for lolz.  After that I posted the !kick @all, that downrep is legitimate, and deserved.  

I'll apologise here as well, Scrub and I acted foolishly and should not have done so.  It was spur of the moment, and not a reflection of our normal behavior.  Yes, in the past I have behaved in the same matter, but I've realized that that behavior did not reflect my true intentions.  It will not happen again, and I will be sure to represent the values that sG holds in the future.  

p.s.- sorry scrub, pls forgive me.  

I added the "why the downrep" thing because before the admin !kick @all because Zip and Narwhals downrepped to troll me, so when I was like "pls stop rip rep" in JB, alot got online to downrep it for lolz. After that I posted the !kick @all, that downrep is legitimate, and deserved.

I'll apologise here as well, Scrub and I acted foolishly and should not have done so. It was spur of the moment, and not a reflection of our normal behavior. Yes, in the past I have behaved in the same matter, but I've realized that that behavior did not reflect my true intentions. It will not happen again, and I will be sure to represent the values that sG holds in the future.

p.s.- sorry scrub, pls forgive me.

1. You knowingly tricked a new admin.

2. You obnoxiously came onto JB screaming, PLEASE DONT DOWN REP ME, before anyone had actually repped it. You brought far more attention to it than necessary. You also continued discussing it *THREE* maps after the fact. "I'm gonna warden before I get banned... Look at my post in the CD!!1!1!!" Also, don't lie, we downvoted it not to troll but because you were acting like a griefer and got caught with your tail between your legs. The !kick @all was there from the beginning.

I enjoy reading CD drama. Great toilet reading.

You were pandering for more up votes and it backfired.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

"Im not gonna waste my time in detail but seriously calm the fuck down dude."

Coming from perhaps the most butt hurt paidmin I've seen next to MatthewGFX. Insanely hypocritical and simply just makes playing on the server a lot less enjoyable.

Coming from perhaps the most butt hurt paidmin I've seen next to MatthewGFX. Insanely hypocritical and simply just makes playing on the server a lot less enjoyable.

Seriously fuck this kid in particular. He acts like he's entitled to everything and is infallible. God forbid you say something, or get warden a second juuuust before he did... It turns into a constant bitch outfest from the second he logs on, to the second he logs off. I try to give the younger players the benefit of the doubt because I was a squeaker at some point, but some times you just gotta tell a kid half your age to shut his fucking mouth

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Yet Matthew actually came to terms with his bullshit and started having a better attitude. Too bad he relapsed and tried to steal members/content. I feel like this kid will have the same attitude until he's eventually banned.

At any rate, !kick @all should be equal to crashing the server. 

except not, crashing a server can cause damage to files, kicking everyone just kicks everyone.

Guess I don't have to post the conversation I had with Jeannie where he was trying to bait gullible members into getting bhop scripts. (He never gave any links or anything that would enable it easily, but it was a frustrating conversation to say the least.)

Good riddance in any case. His forum presence mirrored his server presence.

4 hours ago, Thelnternet said:

Maybe making prop pushing kosable like it is on Gmod would solve the whole "but I didn't damage you" problem.  

I like what Cows said about it. "If someone tried to shoot you but they missed, are they not KOS?" Picking up props and swinging them at a person only has 1 real reason to it, to damage/push them. 

Making prop pushing KOSable is definitely an easy fix for this.

Edited by Yunki

1 hour ago, Yunki said:

I like what Cows said about it. "If someone tried to shoot you but they missed, are they not KOS?" Picking up props and swinging them at a person only has 1 real reason to it, to damage/push them. 

Making prop pushing is definitely an easy fix for this.

Both rules from both CSGO and GMOD Servers.  I usually tell everyone kill them if they are trying to hit you with a prop. You can't be punished for killing someone who's trying to hit you and if an admin does punish you that admin needs to be reprimanded. 

No prop killing as an innocent or detective. Only exception is if you're a traitor trying to kill innocents with props or attempting to prop kill a person thats a known traitor.

All Kills must have proof or valid reasoning to justify your kill. Legitimate reasons to kill another play include:

• Prop pushing.