Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

Official Complaint Department Discussion Thread

Well, me using such nickname is also odd for me, I used to let other people use my account when I was younger, I`m surprised it survived such behaviour. I am really not hacking, and never would do such thing, my account is so "trusted" by steam I'm a overwatch investigator. Again, I'm really sorry for any inconveniente I may have caused in the past and I hope that you guys give me a second chance.

Ding ding ding, hear those alarm bells?

I trust this guy about as far as I could throw him.

Well, me using such nickname is also odd for me, I used to let other people use my account when I was younger, I`m surprised it survived such behaviour. I am really not hacking, and never would do such thing, my account is so "trusted" by steam I'm a overwatch investigator. Again, I'm really sorry for any inconveniente I may have caused in the past and I hope that you guys give me a second chance.

Ding ding ding, hear those alarm bells?

I trust this guy about as far as I could throw him.

hellguy the overwatch investigator :D

I was just banned from the sG JB for changing my name to HanSoloDies very briefly. I received no warnings, and a six hour ban, for this tiny offense that isn't even against the rules. Previous to this, I was muted from admin chat for asking for help, and apparently I was "Spamming" when my help request was ignored by 5+ staff members for a few minutes. When I tried to talk to them about it them muted me without warning. Honestly the abuse and disdain for the rules by your own staff members is appalling.

Extend this dumbfuck's ban Eddy.  No balls, you won't.

Honestly, I think the biggest crime here that has gone unpunished and is evidence of Staff's tyrannical dictatorship is the fact that my name has been "NarwahlsNumbNuts" for over two weeks here on the forums and I believe that, in my honest opinion, as an Overwatch investigator, using the powers invested in me by Gaben, our lord and savior, that we should just kill the Batman

Edited by Dr. NarwahlsNumbNuts IV

Honestly, I think the biggest crime here that has gone unpunished and is evidence of Staff's tyrannical dictatorship is the fact that my name has been "NarwahlsNumbNuts" for over two weeks here on the forums and I believe that, in my honest opinion, as an Overwatch investigator, using the powers invested in me by Gaben, our lord and savior, that we should just kill the Batman

ACTUALLY its been Dr. NarwahlsNumbNuts IV

When there is no admins on is there a way to copy steam ID's and report them to someone

Yes. 

Go into console, type "status" (without the quotes) and match the ID with the player. Steam ID's are also posted in the chat box of the server when a player comes or leaves it. 

Banned for a whole 15 minutes.

I mean this doesn't even count towards his total bans.

(Feel like it should at this point)

The dude plays on the server often and I've never had an issue with him before this so I'd rather it not count towards his 4/6 ban rule. But after he lied on the post I really wish I upped it.

Why the hell does a regular feel the need to MFK on the server... I see no reason why Seanable should be un-ct'd. Regulars know the consequences of their actions should be held to the same standard as a troll who decides to come in and mow every T down. Fuck him and his ban appeal

Edit: "I would like to appeal my perma ct. seeing that the guidelines have changed, and I have over 5 days of playtime."

Only reason he appealed is because he found out regulars get it off easier. When he MFK he knew he wouldn't get unct'd so easily but now that it's changed he "realizes his mistake" and is "sorry for any inconvenience"

Edited by Yunki