Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

Official Complaint Department Discussion Thread

[*] for beermans soon to be banned account [*]

[*]                                                                    [*]

Edited by Sandy.

ROFL pretending to be a phisher puts a great image on our community..

People already assume most of us cheat due to the amount of VAC bans that have been dished out to the people within the community. Now we have our own members advertising that hacks can be found here.

Wonder how many more people he "trolled".

Nice work!

ROFL pretending to be a phisher puts a great image on our community..

People already assume most of us cheat due to the amount of VAC bans that have been dished out to the people within the community. Now we have our own members advertising that hacks can be found here.

Wonder how many more people he "trolled".

Nice work!

just ant since i thought he knew it was me

how can you accidentally press a button for 3 seconds?

i think the ban is retarded, but 3 seconds? lmao

I highly doubt it was an accident. There are two kids that try to spam this song full volume in jailbreak and blame it on wrong button. I've grown inpatient with them. It just gets annoying after a while because they don't realize that the second time it's not funny. I mean there was only 4 people in the server, a ban probably was not needed but I have no doubt that Slyfox didn't press that button on accident. 6 hours seems justified to me lol.

Slyfox is one of them.

Edited by Travesty

6 hours for using a song for 3 seconds?

nah, not warranted, especially if no warning

doesn't matter if he says it's an accident or not. a 30 min ban is long enough for something stupid like this lmao

He's been warned lol

6 hours for using a song for 3 seconds?

nah, not warranted, especially if no warning

doesn't matter if he says it's an accident or not. a 30 min ban is long enough for something stupid like this lmao

I think it's just because of his previous fuck up; he is on a really thin line now. 

Definitely think 6 hours was a bit extreme but oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What happens when someone posts a screen shot of legit kills that the person is complaining is a mass freekill?

Sometimes this killwhore named Afro gets on JB and tells people to go to his red marker but he places both a green and red, killing everyone that didn't hear him correctly (because he's already hard to hear). He gets a lot of people, especially at busy times when assholes are talking over warden.

I'm just mainly curious and this system could be flawed with a screenshots filled lots of kills.

What happens when someone posts a screen shot of legit kills that the person is complaining is a mass freekill?

Sometimes this killwhore named Afro gets on JB and tells people to go to his red marker but he places both a green and red, killing everyone that didn't hear him correctly (because he's already hard to hear). He gets a lot of people, especially at busy times when assholes are talking over warden.

I'm just mainly curious and this system could be flawed with a screenshots filled lots of kills.

Usually it would be the onus of the person that would be, is, or has been banned to create a thread appealing the ban, or they could appear in the thread and argue their point.

It would, at that point, become a "prove that the person actually mass freekilled or they get off scott free" thread.

I mean I am simplifying it massively, and there are exceptions from day 1 to day 2 so yea.

Edited by Joscal

Usually it would be the onus of the person that would be, is, or has been banned to create a thread appealing the ban, or they could appear in the thread and argue their point.

It would, at that point, become a "prove that the person actually mass freekilled or they get off scott free" thread.

I mean I am simplifying it massively, and there are exceptions from day 1 to day 2 so yea.

So kinda like guilty until proven innocent.

I mean the system is working just fine and it's rare that a person who is claimed to be guilty of mass freekilling is actually innocent.

Anyways, I was just thinking out loud.

Clamps already said we can CT people for baiting that hard.

So bottom line if he becomes a little bit too much of a Kill whore, you can CT him for ruining the fun, just so he can get a couple more points because he likes to pull the trigger a bit too much.

Clamps already said we can CT people for baiting that hard.

So bottom line if he becomes a little bit too much of a Kill whore, you can CT him for ruining the fun, just so he can get a couple more points because he likes to pull the trigger a bit too much.

Shut your mouth, you slut!

Shut your mouth, you slut!

rip

And I know, but I meant when one of us isn't on to tell them it wasn't a mass freekill.

Also I usually just slay him and tell him to stop. He complies after that.