Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

Official Complaint Department Discussion Thread

Can confirm that Matt does abuse his admin. Was a little skeptical until he started raging and kicking people after he talked shit to them. While paidmins do support our servers, people like him serve to destroy them as well.

Edit: I will consider paying for admin in his stead to make up for the losses incurred by his terminated admin sub. This pending on whether or not you actually remove his admin permanently or for an extended period of time. He's already shown that he can't handle the 'power'.

Edited by Rune

Can confirm that Matt does abuse his admin. Was a little skeptical until he started raging and kicking people after he talked shit to them. While paidmins do support our servers, people like him serve to destroy them as well.

Edit: I will consider paying for admin in his stead to make up for the losses incurred by his terminated admin sub. This pending on whether or not you actually remove his admin permanently or for an extended period of time. He's already shown that he can't handle the 'power'.

he asked if admins are on war3

in admin chat

take his admin away forever

thx

The evidence he put forward to show is not the whole story, does anyone even know what was happening before that. The reason I "Areahealed" was to heal myself so maybe that was abuse, but I never healed ALL TERRORISTS. The reason I unmuted myself some of the time was actually for admin business, but some of it was to warn others. I wasn't trying to disturb the game, but it seems like it to everyone else, if you like remove my admin, Mark this time for this problem I never brought you up in any way.

This same day, not even an hour after this whole report stems from, he clearly told me he unmutes himself because he just like to talk sometimes.

Least he could do is just own up to and promise to settle down.

This same day, not even an hour after this whole report stems from, he clearly told me he unmutes himself because he just like to talk sometimes.

Least he could do is just own up to and promise to settle down.

#BlameMark2015 haha

All he had to do was !gag them, he didn't need to kick them for typing lol.

IMO Matthew shouldn't have admin and gets in the way most of the time by overstepping -- thinking he's helping out. He obviously isn't capable of handling easy situations successfully and should probably wait a couple months/years before having the privilege and responsibility of being an Administrator of a server.

Edited by Travesty

I've been in a coma for the past month

i was 100% quirky was goose

or w/e that kid goes by now

just had no proof, and stopped caring.

xD

#BlameMark2015 haha

All he had to do was !gag them, he didn't need to kick them for typing lol.

IMO Matthew shouldn't have admin and gets in the way most of the time by overstepping -- thinking he's helping out. He obviously isn't capable of handling easy situations successfully and should probably wait a couple months/years before having the privilege and responsibility of being an Administrator of a server.

as much as i fuck up, i do more rights than wrong ok. >:

I dont need this harassment, if you dont stop , fugner is gonna ban you.