Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

Official Complaint Department Discussion Thread

Just now, Dad? said:

That's cute! You're trying to negate the fact that these servers are so thirsty for money that they offer staff privileges and commands for money and then the SO's, who don't pay for their rank, bitch about the Paidmins actually enforcing the rules without being a complete cunt. Cherry picking your information is a magical thing.

Guess you are new to online gaming or something, cause ive never seen a server that doesnt offer some sort of paidmin/donor perks before. 

Just now, Dad? said:

Awh, it's my pleasure you sweet thing. I truly appreciate your glorious contribution to such a magnificent chain of servers! May you just have the most wonderful and fun-filled life! From what I've heard, you SO's sure like to use the whole "I can't get online because I have a life" excuse. Sitting in your mother's basement eating ramen and watching anime isn't much of a life, but to each their own I suppose.

TiL, I'm a vanilla ttt server officer. "I can't get online because I have a life." So are you telling me people have to always been on the server no matter what? If you think that then I recommend finding a different server to go play on.

Every Staff member and Server Officer in this community volunteers to be an admin and help out this community in their spare time. It's why we allow people to buy premium admin to alleviate the  stress our Server Officers have to deal with at times.

Don't come to this community starting shit with your little online girlfriend because the end result will wind up being a perma ban for the both of u if you keep antagonizing our SOs and abusing your admin privileges.

Just now, Dad? said:

That's cute! You're trying to negate the fact that these servers are so thirsty for money that they offer staff privileges and commands for money and then the SO's, who don't pay for their rank, bitch about the Paidmins actually enforcing the rules without being a complete cunt. Cherry picking your information is a magical thing.

You sir might have the rare developmental disorder commonly referred to as Autism or Autism Spectrum. It's a mental condition, present from early childhood, characterized by difficulty in communicating and forming relationships with other people and in using language and abstract concepts. Too much SO'ing really fucks you up man, maybe take a break from the constant sucking off of staff members and look for something better in life.

Lol. Almost 99% of all servers will offer an admin rank or donor for money. That's nothing new. Community members in other servers work the same way as this almost. I don't see your point. I guess your enforcing is just abuse because you clearly couldn't handle it for a day at MINIMUM. 

I don't know what autism really is. But I surely wasn't getting my panties in a bunch and not having the patience for someone to add you to the admin rank like you did. It's like a child not getting his ice cream on time.

Just now, October said:

Lol. Almost 99% of all servers will offer an admin rank or donor for money. That's nothing new. Community members in other servers work the same way as this almost. I don't see your point. I guess your enforcing is just abuse because you clearly couldn't handle it for a day at MINIMUM. 

I don't know what autism really is. But I surely wasn't getting my panties in a bunch and not having the patience for someone to add you to the admin rank like you did. It's like a child not getting his ice cream on time.

I wouldn't say I got my panties in a bunch, I just wanted my rank that I PAID for is all :-)

Just now, Jeff The Flying Shark said:

TiL, I'm a vanilla ttt server officer. "I can't get online because I have a life." So are you telling me people have to always been on the server no matter what? If you think that then I recommend finding a different server to go play on.

Every Staff member and Server Officer in this community volunteers to be an admin and help out this community in their spare time. It's why we allow people to buy premium admin to alleviate the  stress our Server Officers have to deal with at times.

Don't come to this community starting shit with your little online girlfriend because the end result will wind up being a perma ban for the both of u if you keep antagonizing our SOs and abusing your admin privileges.

Alright, we got a few problems here; class is in session.

One, you're assuming that we don't know each other in real life when in fact, we do.

Two, you're using the term "Every" a bit too much there, I would beg to differ that EVERY staff member and SO has intentions on helping the server, some (won't say names lotmushr), are there for the thrill of feeling powerful because of their lack of authority in real life; you don't have to relieve your anger on the ones who support your little hobby of feeling above others. It's okay to see a counselor or perhaps even talk to your parents once or twice.

Lastly, most servers don't offer a paid admin position, they offer a DONATOR position that is given MINIMAL perms necessary to contain the basic offenses. Not the ability to ban, kick, or anything of that sort. If you're going to attempt to sound good at what you do or intelligent, at least use some facts to minimize your embarrassment.

Just now, Dad? said:

Your signature is literally a LazyTown quote. You have no room to talk about immaturity.

Actually, I can talk about maturity. You guys are circle jerking eachother on a forum, where half the community cares less about GMOD. This lady comes here and acts like she knows everything about ddos and such; gets proven wrong, lies through their teeth, and continues to talk shit to our community. 

"My dad works at NSA"

Pretty sure if he did, he wouldn't want some 12 year old girl running her mouth on the internet about where he works, so I assume you're lying.

"Oh wait it's just a meme"

This thread isnt for memes but to discuss stuff within the complaint department thread. 

Dad, you are also here just to keep your butt buddy going and to talk shit as well. 

So, let's talk maturity. You have never spoken with me, nor even had any interaction with me, and are judging me based on a lazy town quote. You see, half the signatures on this forum, are inside jokes, with multiple people, such as the Uncle Chang thing. Instead of being a judgemental bigot, chill out. You guys have come here for an unban. Instead you have taken it upon yourselves to come here and flame people, trying to meme, and it's just making you guys looks really, really, bad and toxic. 

If you guys need, make a private message to staff instead of flaming our community members.

Edited by MistaChang

Just now, MistaChang said:

Chang taking the high road

Holy shit this has never been seen before.

Also, you guys are kinda being dicks. A lot of servers that I've seen sell basic admin packages.

I've never seen Lot abuse, so I doubt she be power trippin, you two on the other hand seem a bit unstable.

At every turn you attempt to brag about your lives to make them seem interesting or to make yourselves seem better than others. For all we know you just might be, but the way you're going about trying to explain yourselves to others just makes you seem like cunts.

Just now, October said:

Seems like people can't play fair to own only 1 acc.

You did act entitled though.. Lol.

yeah because i am lmao. i paid for my rank

Actually, I can talk about maturity. You guys are circle jerking eachother on a forum, where half the community cares less about GMOD. This lady comes here and acts like she knows everything about ddos and such; gets proven wrong, lies through their teeth, and continues to talk shit to our community. 

"My dad works at NSA"

Pretty sure if he did, he wouldn't want some 12 year old girl running her mouth on the internet about where he works, so I assume you're lying.

This thread isnt for memes but to discuss stuff within the complaint department thread. 

Dad, you are also here just to keep your butt buddy going and to talk shit as well. 

So, let's talk maturity. You have never spoken with me, nor even had any interaction with me, and are judging me based on a lazy town quote. You see, half the signatures on this forum, are inside jokes, with multiple people, such as the Uncle Chang thing. Instead of being a judgemental bigot, chill out. You guys have come here for an unban. Instead you have taken it upon yourselves to come here and flame people, trying to meme, and it's just making you guys looks really, really, bad and toxic. 

If you guys need, make a private message to staff instead of flaming our community members.

hmm..(thinking).. im pretty sure the community is more or less flaming us. but nice try 

"My dad works at NSA"

So, let's talk maturity. You have never spoken with me, nor even had any interaction with me, and are judging me on a lazy town quote. You see, half the signatures on this forum, are inside jokes, with multiple people, such as the Uncle Chang thing. Instead of being a judgemental bigot, chill out. You guys have come here for an unban. Instead you have taken it upon yourselves to come here and flame people, trying to meme, and it's just making you guys looks really, really, bad and toxic. 

Your interaction(s) with those involved in this forum is plenty for me to safely say you're far from mature. You're caught up in the power just as much as the other SO's and Staff members are. I am in no way being a bigot, as you wish to put it. I'm simply stating my point of view on thing and if you're finding that offensive, I'm sincerely not sorry. That's unfortunate that you're getting butt hurt when people stand up for themselves, it's a shame you're too incompetent to understand the fact that we were banned unjustly. I'm still waiting to see logs of either of us abusing and until that moment, you and your entire unit of autists are wrong. Like it or not.

Just now, October said:

Good job, you were entitled to a rank that took no effort. Please claim your prize over here. 

My point exactly. And people think paying for a rank besides donator is fucking ok lmao. you dont pay for a staff member position on a server. that is fucking LAUGHABLE

Edited by *star*

Just now, October said:

Hey do you mind showing me where you've managed to conjure up the complete bullshit number of "almost 99% of servers" cite your sources please. I can make up statistics too, watch. Almost 99% of the players on the server enjoy having you there. See? It's an amazing talent.

Just now, Wintergreen said:

Holy shit this has never been seen before.

Also, you guys are kinda being dicks. A lot of servers that I've seen sell basic admin packages.

I've never seen Lot abuse, so I doubt she be power trippin, you two on the other hand seem a bit unstable.

At every turn you attempt to brag about your lives to make them seem interesting or to make yourselves seem better than others. For all we know you just might be, but the way you're going about trying to explain yourselves to others just makes you seem like cunts.

Our lives have nothing to do with this. Im just explaining myself. My personal life dont give no shits about you nor do you guys care about it. Its just a matter of explaining things my guy.

Just now, *star* said:

My point exactly. And people think paying for a rank besides donator is fucking ok lmao. you dont pay for a staff member position on a server. that is fucking LAUGHABLE

Do you think basic kicks, mutes, gags, and 6 hour bans are equivalent to the power of a staff position.

I could've read this wrong. I'm not all that bright. Just curious.

Edited by Wintergreen

Do you think basic kicks, mutes, gags, and 6 hour bans are the equivalent to the power of a staff position?

It's more than any paid rank should be entitled to, I know that much. You guys are assuming that since SG servers offer it that "Almost 99%" of other servers do the same. You should NEVER be able to purchase permissions such as ban, etc. Gag and mute are understandable since they can't be heavily abused but ban can be, very easily. Certain permissions should be exclusive to staff ranks, nothing else.

for the record, ive been on gmod for close to 5 or 6 years, their are VIP packages that offer cool in game cosmetics, and donator packages that offer the same. Ive never, ever, in my 6 years of playing this game seen a server that lets you have permission to admin or moderate for a certain amount of money a month. You dont pay for admin or moderator, you earn it. And if a server makes you pay to do that, means they dont care much about who admins. They just want the money. 

Do you think basic kicks, mutes, gags, and 6 hour bans are equivalent to the power of a staff position.

I could've read this wrong. I'm not all that bright. Just curious.

A staff position is incredibly different when it comes to an entire GAMING COMMUNITY. Thats several different servers and requires a lot more skill and can be considered as an actual ass job.

If you're talking just server wide, a staff member would be considered admin/moderator. Thats how all of my servers have done it, thats how all of the other servers ive been on have done it. 

Edited by *star*

Just now, October said:

Good job, you were entitled to a rank that took no effort. Please claim your prize over here. 

That's exactly my point. The $10 Paidmin offers more to the server than your 7 hours a week of attendance on the servers, if that. You're only on that long when you aren't busy "having a life bro".

Just now, Dad? said:

Hey do you mind showing me where you've managed to conjure up the complete bullshit number of "almost 99% of servers" cite your sources please. I can make up statistics too, watch. Almost 99% of the players on the server enjoy having you there. See? It's an amazing talent.

In the process of moving. I'd love to screenshot many servers that offer it for you but I'm sure you'd just find another way to find a argument out of it.

Just now, October said:

In the process of moving. I'd love to screenshot many servers that offer it for you but I'm sure you'd just find another way to find a argument out of it.

No please, do. I'd love to see your statistics of "almost 99%" proving me incorrect. Please show me 99% of gmod TTT servers that allow you to pay for admin or any other staff rank with ban, etc. Actually, I'll give you a bit of lee-way here, let's set the bar at 70%. That's fair right? I mean, you're an experienced staff member who clearly has more knowledge on the subject than I. Prove me wrong.

Just now, Dad? said:

That's exactly my point. The $10 Paidmin offers more to the server than your 7 hours a week of attendance on the servers, if that. You're only on that long when you aren't busy "having a life bro".

It's not a job, it's a hobby. I probably have more hours than most of the GMOD SO's to be honest. I also am on during the graveyard hours. Should I also brag that I have a job and triple majoring and still have time to put in the hours because that seems to be a good excuse to be active lol. Go look at my source bans and you tell me how long I play a day. @DannyShr can probably vouch this lol.

Anyways, I'm pretty much done arguing with a dead dog that only knows 1 trick. I'll just have fun searching for ways to get you banned again. Let the games begin mate.
SN: I never knew I was a staff member. This is news to me.

Edited by October

Just now, *star* said:

for the record, ive been on gmod for close to 5 or 6 years, their are VIP packages that offer cool in game cosmetics, and donator packages that offer the same. Ive never, ever, in my 6 years of playing this game seen a server that lets you have permission to admin or moderate for a certain amount of money a month. You dont pay for admin or moderator, you earn it. And if a server makes you pay to do that, means they dont care much about who admins. They just want the money. 

Just now, Jeff The Flying Shark said:

It's why we allow people to buy premium admin to alleviate the  stress our Server Officers have to deal with at times.

Can you try remembering what others counter claim before going on another autistic rant obout the same thing over again pls thanks bbg 

Just now, October said:

Nah honey, this isnt about arguing. You're the ones that love to say we're wrong when we know in fact we're right. SOOO i mean you can go ahead and get screenshots. That doesnt change the fact how bad the system is.