Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

Official Complaint Department Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, Duex said:

Seeing how trigger is retarded, yes it does make more sense.

Looking at a keyboard layout, you've gotta really fuck up to type the slur instead of spikes

c is very far away from the letters I or K. You have to reach over and hit c intentionally.

Now if he argues he doesn't know the word for spikes, he's retarded.

It's interesting that all of these kids in this retarded KKK group conveniently have been banned for racism beforehand.

https://sb.joinsg.net/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=XR%40y&Submit=Search

More than half the people on sG have been banned for racism at one point. I shouldn't be the one to talk, but a large portion of idiots, including myself have been

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, Grincch said:

Ya idc I fucking logged into this through my steam. Im not putting my steamId get bent

You're a fucking dumbass. 

http://steamcommunity.com/id/asfghjklkjhgghjk

STEAM_0:1:24478408

Took 30 seconds.

Get shit on @marzu, keep that cancer off our servers.  Kids just got banned for two weeks for being part of a KKK group, you really think we're gonna stand for "WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE" on our servers, along with your bullshit loopholing?  Get the fuck out of here.

Could have been just me but I could have sworn marzu was getting better at not being an asshole and loopholing.

Oh well, guess you can hope people can change a bit when it really is just a facade.

53 minutes ago, Junzou said:

You're a fucking dumbass. 

http://steamcommunity.com/id/asfghjklkjhgghjk

STEAM_0:1:24478408

Took 30 seconds.

Get shit on @marzu, keep that cancer off our servers.  Kids just got banned for two weeks for being part of a KKK group, you really think we're gonna stand for "WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE" on our servers, along with your bullshit loopholing?  Get the fuck out of here.

This post was made after midnight my time, so its a new day. But fuck you anyway for getting another uprep from me...

Not really a complaint, but I love how that guy thought he could be racist repeatedly and just get warned over and over. What an idiot, that's a satisfying ban

Just now, Destin said:

Not really a complaint, but I love how that guy thought he could be racist repeatedly and just get warned over and over. What an idiot, that's a satisfying ban

Alright so I talked with him about making the appeal. Apparently that recent message was the only racist thing he had said recently and that there wasn't any recent evidence (we are talking 6 month kind of recent) of him commiting to it. Now obviously I don't know if I am wrong but showing only one piece of recent information does not normally cover a perma.

Just now, Trelvick said:

Alright so I talked with him about making the appeal. Apparently that recent message was the only racist thing he had said recently and that there wasn't any recent evidence (we are talking 6 month kind of recent) of him commiting to it. Now obviously I don't know if I am wrong but showing only one piece of recent information does not normally cover a perma.

https://sb.joinsg.net/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=+STEAM_1%3A0%3A99084837&Submit=Search

That does.

Just now, Trelvick said:

Guy cites our rule and clings on to the "after a warning" clause for dear life, as if it somehow pardons him of any wrongdoings. The whole point of the warning is to show we don't just flat-out ban anyone for racism if they for some reason didn't read our rules. He's been banned 5 times before this for racism, so I'm pretty sure he knows he should watch what he says.

You don't have to defend me Trelvick sG's opinion of me is going to be a circle jerk anyways. We got people down voting who have never met me or gone on ze. Based off the responses to my post they did not even read the entire thing anyways.

Just now, ColonelChaos said:

You don't have to defend me Trelvick sG's opinion of me is going to be a circle jerk anyways. We got people down voting who have never met me or gone on ze. Based off the responses to my post they did not even read the entire thing anyways.

I've never heard of you before reading that thread nor has anyone said anything about you in ts or discord. Messages like this easily sum up your character:

XTYcny3.png