Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

Official Complaint Department Discussion Thread

Lol, val's screenshots actually show him harassing karma, getting warned/kicked for it, then coming back and doing it again immediately.  

How are you so thick that you don't understand it's an sG server, our rules apply?  If some little cocky fuck was talking to an admin like that on JB, they'd get fucking rekt too.

4 minutes ago, Duex said:

if anything val deserves the ban for all the racist shit him and his buddies went around putting up when the first rust map went up

I NEED PROOF! I DEMAND IT. 

Edited by BlackJesus

kicking for "arguing with an admin" is the dumbest shit in the world

no shit they are just gonna be pissed when they come back, and you then escalate the problem by banning them for an hour

"but it looks bad from a players perspective"

and banning someone for absolutely fucking nothing doesn't?

1 minute ago, Carl Sagan said:

no shit they are just gonna be pissed when they come back, and you then escalate the problem by banning them for an hour

holy shit someone agrees with me after all,this community is a fucking joke.

3 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Oh hey Chicago Cuck is back to tell us how dumb we all are and how much he hates the servers.

See you on TTT tonight?

As much as I agree with Val's complaint, I feel like the whole thread got derailed when he told pike to shut up.

There are better ways to handle that type of shit, and normally whenever someone says something in their thread nothign is bound to happen.

Besides, Karma is a new staff, she wouldn't get really punished, she's going to get talked to and a slap on the wrist. 

this community is a fucking joke.

Yet you keep coming back like the rest of em haha.

You were trying to provoke a reaction out of her and you got what you wanted. What is there to not understand with this complaint thread? It could only ever be a slap on the wrist. You should've continued to gather evidence if you wanted to actually prove admin abuse rather than this petty shit lmao. You jumped the gun too early and your emotions got the best of you... Just like with her.

You're one in the same.

24 minutes ago, Jiffy said:

harming the server, what a joke

Using ahk on our servers. What a joke. 

What you guys fail to see and what karma said multiple times in the thread is that it really wasn't even the issue of what you were saying it, it was where you were saying it. New servers are hard to grow population and keep alive. If you guys continue to harass about admin abuse in chat, any new player is going to assume it's not a good server to play on. You were told to make a complaint about it if you really had an issue. Really you should have been banned already for the amount of racism and things that you and your group have said/done in that server. Just because you and your group have a thing for karma, doesn't mean many other staff members would have handled it differently. 

32 minutes ago, Valamarl said:

holy shit someone agrees with me after all,this community is a fucking joke.

If you want to get real specific there are rules in the Global Rule set:

• Please respect your administrators and their decisions. If you believe an administrator is abusing their power, please go to our Clan Help Desk with proof of the accusations.(Demo)

• Respect all players at all times or face punishment on the administrators discretion.

So rather than going to the forums and making an a complaint about the god mode you decide to try antagonizing Karma to get a reaction, yeah this community is a joke if that's the standard behavior of our members...

What a bunch of childish crap, jesus. Every time anyone starts shit in War3 my reaction is "post in the complaint department or shut up". Nobody has ever continued pushing it (because either it's worth posting, or it isn't worth talking about) but if they did I'd probably handle it the same way.

Get over it. Even in your own screenshot you are like "haha upset you got caught powerhungry"  ??? You are obviously trying to get a reaction and you did.

You are like those teenage girls that are like "ohhh my god everyone is soooooo dramatic but I hate drama!"... wonder why you have so many issues with the community mate... maybe you are the issue.

Just now, Clamps said:

You know where the fuckin door is, dawg. 

edit: I'd like to clarify I have no idea what happened on the server prior (godmode shenanigans were mentioned) and am simply making the statement that the information in the CD thread about Karma abusing was quite poor and did not show me anything except Karma handling someone who doesn't know when to post a CD thread or stop talking.

Edited by Face

What started as a seemingly legitimate complaint ended in a pissing match between the two.  Like Mark said, (and what I was going to say) when Val told Pike to STFU, it would just end as CD Drama.  

But I do want to know about the whole "god mode" thing...

Just now, slyfox said:

What started as a seemingly legitimate complaint ended in a pissing match between the two.  Like Mark said, (and what I was going to say) when Val told Pike to STFU, it would just end as CD Drama.  

Karma said she was testing it and the Rust UI didn't show if she still had it on (all explained in the CD thread).

In any case, Val should be lucky nobody recorded him or his goons putting up the "Kill all jews and n*****s" signs all over the first map (and a few in the second).

4 minutes ago, slyfox said:

Rootbeer and I got an airdrop, Karma snuck up on us with godmode on and tried to fight us.

9 minutes ago, Sleek said:

Rootbeer and I got an airdrop, Karma snuck up on us with godmode on and tried to fight us.

Why do you continue to make a big deal out of it? She realized what happened an rather than saying sorry she literally let you kill her and loot her body. That was handled better than 99% of other staff/admins would have...

13 minutes ago, Dakka said:

Karma said she was testing it and the Rust UI didn't show if she still had it on (all explained in the CD thread).

In any case, Val should be lucky nobody recorded him or his goons putting up the "Kill all jews and n*****s" signs all over the first map (and a few in the second).

i did take pictures of some

Edited by Duex

1 minute ago, Duex said:

i did take pictures of some

A recording of them actually doing it would be much better evidence than pictures since they could claim the picture was unlocked.

Just now, Dakka said:

A recording of them actually doing it would be much better evidence than pictures since they could claim the picture was unlocked.

seeing as how basically everyone that played the first map saw the sign, its unlikely that they could deny anything

5 minutes ago, Moose said:

Why do you continue to make a big deal out of it? She realized what happened an rather than saying sorry she literally let you kill her and loot her body. That was handled better than 99% of other staff/admins would have...

Im not trying to make a deal out of it, I never posted shit about it, sly asked what happened and i told him simple as that.