Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kung?

Coming back...!

Yo, Kung here. Long time no see all of yall! 

For now, since I actually have the time and motivation to play. I guess I am going to be active again!

For those who don't know me, I been here for quite a while (since 2013) but I quit gaming for a few months because school and lack of motivation...

I play Jailbreak on CS:GO, Crossfire, TTT, and DayZ. I enjoy playing viola and piano. Theater, music, food, writing, advocating for body image issues , L.G.B.T stuff, etc. I am also in Speech and Debate at my school for original oratory. 

Nice to see all of you again (and meet new members)!

Welcome back kung miss that sexy deep voice of yours.

Yes, forgot to mentioned! I'm a 15 year old guy  with the voice of a 20 year old man.

Too bad I broke my mic a long time ago. :(

Yes, forgot to mentioned! I'm a 15 year old guy with the voice of a 20 year old man.

Too bad I broke my mic a long time ago. :(

Won't be the same on TTT. We only live like a hour away from each other hmu I'll give you my old mic it's kinda shitty but it's a mic.

Won't be the same on TTT. We only live like a hour away from each other hmu I'll give you my old mic it's kinda shitty but it's a mic.

I would drive to pick them up but no car sadly. Also, I use a pair of bad ear buds to play. My turtle beaches also broke ages ago as well. :/

I would drive to pick them up but no car sadly. Also, I use a pair of bad ear buds to play. My turtle beaches also broke ages ago as well. :/

I got a car. ;)

What the fuck am I reading you two?

We live in the same state. He needs a new mic but doesn't have a car. I got a car and a extra mic so I could drive to his area and drop it off. ezpz

What the fuck am I reading you two?

Funky picking up kung for some homosexual activities.

kung gets a mic out of it.