Sign in to follow this  
Ordinarygamer96

The Hidden server?

Been playing this mode recently a on gmod and it's pretty fun . Was thinking sG might like one. For those who don't know what it it The Hidden is a mode where one player becomes the Hidden which is a permanently invisible (think predator type invisible) who uses a knife and grenades along with super speed and jumps etc to hunt the rest of the players who are using standard rifles etc. It's pretty intense when the hidden is good and is smart with psychologically fucking with the other players

Edited by Ordinarygamer96

Pretty sure this has been suggest 10000000000x and is probably never going to happen. Morbus would be a lot better too, jussayin.

I've suggested morbus many times. Staff never even comments. I'd rather morbus. Figured Hidden might gave better chance because it's more different

Which Hidden are we talking about, there's a standalone mod for it. I never tried the ope on Gmod. But the mod itself is pretty damn fun(With people mostly)

Classic Ordinarygaymer96 thread.

and what have you suggested for the community ?

I do these threads to encourage people to try things out not because I think sG will actually follow through all the time.

I've suggested morbus many times. Staff never even comments. I'd rather morbus. Figured Hidden might gave better chance because it's more different

I actually started making a Morbus server, but between the time it was taking to make a non stock, shitty server, and the lack of actual players using that gamemode, I'll be honest, I gave up on it.

I actually started making a Morbus server, but between the time it was taking to make a non stock, shitty server, and the lack of actual players using that gamemode, I'll be honest, I gave up on it.

I know several sG members have expressed interest and having a server with even minor additions beyond the stock mode will attract alot of people. Why not try to have one up for a trial period with some sort of event and see what happens?

I know several sG members have expressed interest and having a server with even minor additions beyond the stock mode will attract alot of people. Why not try to have one up for a trial period with some sort of event and see what happens?

If what ctark says is true, I think it would be hard to justify putting effort into making a good server when there doesn't seem to be a large playerbase for this gamemode. Also a few sG members wanting a server isn't really a good reason to make a server.

typical ctark dropping the ball as usual

If what ctark says is true, I think it would be hard to justify putting effort into making a good server when there doesn't seem to be a large playerbase for this gamemode. Also a few sG members wanting a server isn't really a good reason to make a server.

The servers that do exist do pretty well. Its not that people don't like it it's that there's not many big communities that have servers. A decent push from sG could probably get it to have a decent sustainable pop. Like I said it would be best to have a trial run first it'd probably not work out but it has a shot and sG should always try to branch out now and then.