Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hawk

Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

bought witcher 3

ready to play card games for the next two weeks.

gwent pisses me off i think im about to win then get buttfucked last second im so bad

but yeah, after the initial starting the game I just looted everything and did a bunch of side stuff and now im kicking ass.

gwent pisses me off i think im about to win then get buttfucked last second im so bad

but yeah, after the initial starting the game I just looted everything and did a bunch of side stuff and now im kicking ass.

I'm running an alchemy build, and I'm a goddamn tank with super bombs.

I'm about 45 hours in. The game is amazing, GOTY material for sure. 

Assuming the modding community gets into it'll only get better.

I'm about 45 hours in. The game is amazing, GOTY material for sure.

Assuming the modding community gets into it'll only get better.

definitely GOTY.

I've still yet to get comfortable with the combat system. Each encounter I get into, I always save because I know I'm not going to be able to just hack and slash my way through. I thought I was the shit in the early levels taking on 5-6 guys without even getting touched, then I meet shit like the bilge hag.

pretty much the only thing that pisses me off in gwent.

I also loot everything in sight, pissed off the guards a couple of times.

im on the hardest difficulty and other than alghoul packs i can easily sidestep my way around everything. cat/viper school 4 lyfe

found a dude outside novingrad who pays like 70g per trash sword and 250 for trophys, he is a broke ass nigga tho gotta wait for his flow

i have atleast 40 weight in alchemy supplies kinda wish they didnt auto replenish so i had a use for hoarding this junk

had to cheat and look up where to find a basic sword because i already found the upgraded plans- even the treasure hunts have massive amounts of backstory

quen is life

oh yeah the 1.4 patch bumped my fps to a rock solid 30 fps

Witcher 1 and 2 have been sitting on my Steam "To Play List" forever. I'll get to three within the decade I think.

My advice to you would be skip it. I played both games years ago and completely forgot everything about it. The game does a good job of keeping you up to date with what's happening. It's not like some game of thrones shit where if you don't keep track of who is who, your fucked.

GOTY 2015 fuck GTA V that's n3rd shit

GTA V < W3

The last game to get me this hooked was "The Last of Us"

Everything about W3 is great. When I started the game, I thought the world wasn't big enough, then I get to Novigrad and Velen and realize that this game, in terms of size, is absolutely massive and much bigger than the GTA V world and Skyrim World (Skyrim was pretty fucking big)

EDIT: Just encountered flying basalisk with "??" as its level indicator and NOPED the fuck out of there.

Witcher 2 is good, I would skip Witcher 1.

so far I've enjoyed witcher 3, definitely goty.

oh yeah, fuck the dogs always attacking in a group.

EDIT: Just encountered flying basalisk with "??" as its level indicator and NOPED the fuck out of there.

giphy.gif

:gucci:

I had a glitch in my game where the guards wouldn't aggro when I stole or beat the hell out of people(for quests).

My luck ran out when I made it to skellige. This fixed it in all cities ;_; sadboyssssss

It seems I need to restart. Toxygen told me that (romance spoiler) 

If you bang all of the women they get mad. Who would've thunk?

I'll be restarting but honestly, I don't mind with this game.

It seems I need to restart. Toxygen told me that (romance spoiler) 

If you bang all of the women they get mad. Who would've thunk?

I'll be restarting but honestly, I don't mind with this game.

he RQ'd at the result of cheating on yennefer/triss.