Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hawk

Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Aight guys, first of all.. This game is so freakin awesome overall and i recommend buying it as soon as possible. Lets do some "Pros and Cons":

PROS:

-Awesome graphics (seriously):

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=446466172

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=446466039 Damn...

-Nice cinamatics.

-A lot of quests and a great main story: Its not like, kill this or collect that. U actually have to investigate corpse and look for footsteps etc, to find the thing and then kill it.

-No crashes.

-Basically an open world and a lot of choices that will change the story.

-Can't find more then 2 cons:)

-Piero is in the game Kappa : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=446466232

CONS:

-U will need a decent computer:

• MINIMUM: 
    • Processor: Intel CPU Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz / AMD CPU Phenom II X4 940 
    • Memory: 6 GB RAM 
    • Graphics: Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 660 / AMD GPU Radeon HD 7870 
    • Hard Drive: 35 GB available space

-The game is pretty expensive.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this was a quick "Pros and Cons" but u get the thing, BUY THIS GAME #MrSelloutHawk Kappa

For the ending some beautiful photos of "Witcher 3: Wild Hunt":

the-witcher-3-10-360x220.jpg05.gif

Thanks for reading! ;)

It's not expensive. You can get keys for 20- 25 bucks with some VPn trickery, or gog galaxy will complete the missing files if you torrent it. 

It's not expensive. You can get keys for 20- 25 bucks with some VPn trickery, or gog galaxy will complete the missing files if you torrent it. 

Or you know, you can put in 4-5 hours of work, make $60 bucks, and go buy it like a normal decent human bean.

Or you know, you can put in 4-5 hours of work, make $60 bucks, and go buy it like a normal decent human bean.

no

I didn't mean to downvote friend :<

If I had a job I would. But since I have no job (moving to another city in 1 week).....

Mind telling me more about those VPN keys, mr Wintergreen? Kappa

Ukraine apparently has them for about 18 bucks, get a vpn clear you cookies and hit up gog.com. You can find more info somewhere in the r/gamedeals subreddit.

this game makes skyrim look like fisher price

It's fun but it isnt skyrim

my adivce is don't do quests without the levels required and super duper gear. you will either be killed in 5 seconds or you will be fighting a boss for 45 minutes(did it beat it wasn't fun)

my adivce is don't do quests without the levels required and super duper gear. you will either be killed in 5 seconds or you will be fighting a boss for 45 minutes(did it beat it wasn't fun)

From some more gameplay, i agree with this. My brother is doing a lot of side quests between the main quests, it will help a lot and the side quests arent as boring as u think. I went for the main quest only and it dident work out so well after a few main quests. If u do some side quests between the main quests u should be fine. But i agree, its a hard game. But personally i like some challenges.

i got bored of skyrim after 10 hours the entire game is copypasta after copypasta

how people have 100 200 300 hours on that shit amazes me

This game is much, much better than vanilla Skyrim. The only thing that bothers me about The Witcher 3 is the awkward controls and movement. They somehow made awkward, high-budget Batman-esque combat. It is also one of the few games where I do not mash through NPC dialogue or cutscenes.

It is also one of the few games where I do not mash through NPC dialogue or cutscenes.

3487233-you-sir-deserve-a-cookie.jpg.png

I've put like 10hours into the game and I've done like main quest missions. Rest was pretty much exploring and some side quests.

3muchcontent5me

Great game so far probly have 20-30 hours in it. Havent touched any other game since i started this. Unhealthy behavior mixed with no sleep. One of the -major- gripes i have with this game is it only shows 1 quest marker at a time. So selecting and going back and forth between 20 quests and map one by one is annoying.

I'm about 4 hours in and the control scheme is still a bit wonky. On normal it's still no pushover but that is hardly a complaint. The game is a beautiful and so far the story is solid, sidequests included. Would suggest

do I have to play witcher 1 and/or 2 before playing 3? I really want to play it but I don't feel like playing the previous ones if it's not absolutely required and the story will make no sense in the 3rd

do I have to play witcher 1 and/or 2 before playing 3? I really want to play it but I don't feel like playing the previous ones if it's not absolutely required and the story will make no sense in the 3rd

No, u can start of with the third one. No problem.

No, u can start of with the third one. No problem.

I have had no desire to play the 1st or the 2nd, but this one looks pretty cool. I might just jump in a play the third.

so in the first two games you have amnesia

witcher2 is like mass effect2 where the entire story was a sidequest

they took the characters that were completely irrelevant and made a card game around them for kicks

the actual story starts with witcher3

i would atleast watch all the cinematics while installing the game this one is badass

having to play this game on a 6850 is suffering i get ~25-30 fps :(

so in the first two games you have amnesia

witcher2 is like mass effect2 where the entire story was a sidequest

they took the characters that were completely irrelevant and made a card game around them for kicks

the actual story starts with witcher3

i would atleast watch all the cinematics while installing the game this one is badass

having to play this game on a 6850 is suffering i get ~25-30 fps :(

that was pretty fucking awesome

i will admit witcher 3 looks amazing i played witcher 2 and the story line is really well made. It is very indepth and their are mutiple paths to take in witcher 2. haven't bought witcher 3 yet but hoping to get it soon.