Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fugner

Minigames Soccer Tournament!

gHDhe.png

Prerequisites:

Rules:

• Follow sG global guidelines at all times.

• NO exploiting ( scripting, admin abuse, map glitching, etc).

• SO / Staff are eligible for prizes.

• No excessive flaming or trolling.

Signup:

• Once team captains have assembled their team, Please post in this thread with your team roster including their forum profile links.
  • Signups will close Thursday April 16th.

*Make sure you are available for the dates, Saturday April 18th - Sunday April 19th

** If you are a no-show you will be banned from the next soccer tournament

Teams:

• Captains will be pick their own teams and report the roster. 

• Teams consist of 5 members +1 stand in. If  people do not show up, you have to play with what you have.

*Substitutes are not allowed under any circumstances.

Settings:

All matches will be played on mg_soccer_2012 on the sG Minigames server.

• 3:00 round time, round ends if goal scored.

• Best out of 15 rounds (first to 8)

• No ties.

• teams consist of 5 members.

• Sprint ability by double tapping the “w” key. 15 second recharge.

• Matches will be Best of 1's or Best of 3's.

• Each team will be required to screenshot the final scoreboard after the match ends.

• The winning team will be required to post screenshots of all matches to prove their victory.
  • Team and enemy collision is off

Brackets:

• This tournament will be played using a double elimination bracket (Subject to change).

• if a team wins the placement match, they are moved into the upper bracket.

• if a team in the upper bracket loses a match they are moved into the lower bracket.

• If a team loses in the lower bracket after the placement match they are out of the tournament.

• A graphic will be put up for a display before the tournament to better help the teams visualize who they are playing to get to the finals.

• The finals will be the winners of the upper bracket versus the lower bracket.

Prizes:

*You will be disqualified from earning prizes if you don't show up.

• 15 dollar game (x5)
  • One month premium admin (x1)
  • Custom animated spray (x5)
  • 30k credits + custom title (x5)

Good Luck and Have Fun!

This soccer map is different from how css soccer is. When you knife the ball you actually are activating trigger brushes that "kick" the ball. The sprint feature makes things interesting in my opinion. Also if a team needs a stand in I'd like to join. (Might not be able to play Saturday depending on match times) I've got some experience :^)

Is there a minimum amount of players you need to play a game? Also can you give a better idea of what time the games will take place?

Another request by me. Can we setup up a server with the map on it so people can scrim on it with soccer?

Soccer scrims rofl.

Please let us know the times. I have plans for both Saturday and Sunday and don't plan on sitting at home the whole day waiting for this to start.

Same.

Friday Im  going to grad bash at 4 Pm and i'll be returning home at 5 am on saturday.

I wish to sleep but you know. I want to participate aswell. So please tell me what time to set my alarm so i wont fucking oversleep.