Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VEGEMITEKILLER

"DON'T FUCKING JOIN CT IF YOU'RE NEW"

Firstly, I would like to introduce myself. I am VEGEMITEKILLER and this is my first post. I've been playing on the JB server for almost a year now and I feel that there should be a system placed to prevent new players from joining ct side and constantly mass murdering everyone. This may be occasionally funny, but having new players to learn the rules in the hard way is not fun either. I had to learn the rules in the hard way despite reading through !motd as different wardens came up with justifications for their misdoing. Nevertheless I propose some sort of message that will not close until the player so that they will be forced to read it. Unfortunately, this could mean that the experienced players will have to undergo this minor annoyance, but the message doesn't have to be long. In fact, the message could disappear with a time limit that could say "IF YOU'RE F**king NEW TO THE SERVER, JOIN THE T SIDE AND READ !MOTD IN YOUR FREE TIME OR WHILE YOU'RE DEAD! Thank you." 

This might sound like a dumb idea, an unnecessary providence for such a small percentage of the server population, but I feel that there's been too many new players joining ct side without knowing the rule. 

P.S: JC isn't a dick, but I used this tag to get more people. Sorry for using you JC. 

Trinity, teach me the way to fuck admins in the ass for admin. Teach me master. How do I make them admins squeal like pigs as I do them? 

Server should be set up so you have to be on T for the 1st 10 Rounds when you join the server. Normally in 10 Rounds CT's get through all the games in the map plus other like Simon Says and Odd man In/Out

On a more serious note, this sounds like a good idea, but I feel that if there are too many dumb ct's such as me, they will get rekt and lose the round before they even complete any game or fun things. On the other hand, can such system be implemented? 

YO AFRO THAT IS ONE DANK ASS IDEA! I think it should be more like 20 rounds though(2 map rotations) to get a good feeling of CT lingo and stuff. Especially since rebellers make rounds last a good minute or two so wardens don't get to talk enough.

YO AFRO THAT IS ONE DANK ASS IDEA! I think it should be more like 20 rounds though(2 map rotations) to get a good feeling of CT lingo and stuff. Especially since rebellers make rounds last a good minute or two so wardens don't get to talk enough.

I suggested an automated system that does exactly that a while ago. Cows was against it because it would lower the servers population.

But then they do join and the whole round goes south because this order.... "all t's one step out of cells and freeze" and thats it the fk begins because they forget "no detours or delays"

But that would prevent so much MFK and and CT's the FK and don't know how to warden. Or maybe in order to play CT you have to register in forums?

This kills the server.

But then they do join and the whole round goes south because this order.... "all t's one step out of cells and freeze" and thats it the fk begins because they forget "no detours or delays"

I feel like half of warden's don't say freeze after 'unstack one step shoulder to shoulder facing north at all times'

I constantly get killed for this. Makes me want to buy paidmin. But alas, I resist.

Then buy admin! -- 

If a ct doesnt know the rules, then just ct their ass. 

One step out, AFK freeze (Kills all) CT them. Simple!