Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Reaper0470

12 Yr Old Girl Tries to Kill Mother For Taking Iphone!!!!???

The fuck is wrong with our youth these days.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/colorado-girl-tried-to-poison-mom-twice-for-taking-iphone-police/ar-BBivOQc

Police on Friday arrested a 12-year-old girl accused of trying to kill her mother twice by poisoning her with bleach for taking away her iphone, authorities said.

One ofthe reasons why shit like this happens. Is cause not many youth are punished for what they do. And why the fuck does a 12 year old kid have a fucking iphone? What is she gonna do, text pictures of her barbies? Like I dont understand maybe this kid was ill? Or mentally unstable idk but honestly parenting isnt right these days.

The fuck is wrong with our youth these days.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/colorado-girl-tried-to-poison-mom-twice-for-taking-iphone-police/ar-BBivOQc

Police on Friday arrested a 12-year-old girl accused of trying to kill her mother twice by poisoning her with bleach for taking away her iphone, authorities said.

Wouldn't you kill if somebody tried to prevent you from sending reinforcements to your clanmates?

But really though, kids are so fucked up. I lifeguard in the summer and I see these kids sitting on their asses on the pool deck, playing with iPads and other things. When I was their age, I was swimming like crazy. Hell, my voicemail now is the exact same voicemail that I made when I got my first phone... in third grade. I had no data, no texting, it was a flip phone with limited minutes. That should make a return, imo 

I got my cell phone when I was in 6th grade because we had no house phone, and pay phones were being taken down in my city. The only three numbers i was ever allowed to call were my mom, my dad, and 911. No texting, no data. Kids these days are spoiled and they don't like when they don't get what they want. 

And why the fuck does a 12 year old kid have a fucking iphone?

Parents normally buy their kid an phone for stuff like texting them when they get to so-and-so's house, asking for a ride home, or more serious stuff like "oh noes what if my daughter gets abducted how is she gonna call 911". It makes sense in a way. Thing is, parents don't fucking teach their 12 year old kids the right and wrong uses of a phone, so this happens.

This is why Apple needs to go down.

But seriously this shit is why I won't have kids. It's a fucked up world we live in.

A few years ago in my area there was this big shenanigans all over the local news and stuff because some 15 year old ran away from home because his parents took away his Xbox. For weeks it was all anybody was talking about, eventually they found a body. There's a serious problem starting up here.

So we're named two instances in the billions of people in the world. Yeah, it's definitely an epidemic.

parents only got me a phone so they could track me at all times.

fuck these kids :^(

Wtf is wrong with this child, the daughter should not be the one in question as much as the parents. If the daughter is behaving like this it is not necessarily her fault, its the people who raised hers fault.

Besides iPhones, I remember reading a story about a kid who had his Playstation confiscated by his mom. He then later got into contact with hitmen and arranged for his mom to be killed. It's a sick world.