Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Detective Nom Noms

Trouble in March Madness Town

There are 2 types of premium admin; TTT and CSS + CSGO. I'd assume this contest was premium admin for TTT

http://www.joinsg.net/store/

Dude read into his comment more, he is talking about the game nothing about admin was mentioned.  why would CSS (the video game) go to someone who already has the game, because you need CSS to play on Rebirth TTT.  CSS should go to someone playing on Vanilla because they likely don't have it which is why they are playing on that server instead

Dude read into his comment more, he is talking about the game nothing about admin was mentioned.  why would CSS (the video game) go to someone who already has the game, because you need CSS to play on Rebirth TTT.  CSS should go to someone playing on Vanilla because they likely don't have it which is why they are playing on that server instead

Oh gosh, whoops. Totally misread his comment. Sorry. Disregard.

So all you have to do is play??

I can do that, there are so many different ways for me to win Admin AND THEN EVEN MORE!!

I am so truly excited for this event and I'll do my best.

Everyone else is going down!

Can't wait for the 13th, I even have off that day too so lets go!

:D  :Koopa:  :apook:  :lol:

If I win anything I'll give the admin prize to the most high pitched, annoying squeaker that I can find.

Just adding to the competitive spirit.

If I win anything I'll give the admin prize to the most high pitched, annoying squeaker that I can find.

Just adding to the competitive spirit.

Mclovin?

Goddamn. Why does this have to be at the same exact time as the Payday 2 Spring Break event. Now I have to choose payday or ttt.

Payday clearly

crunching numbers

there is also a random drawing part of it and that is being done tonight

we also still need to pull the kills out of the database in a nice pretty way

It's been about a week now and I'm not sure if the results were posted or not, I haven't seen. So are they or are people still working on it?

They are still being worked on. Can't give you a exact date of when they will be posted. Sorry for the complications.