Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Detective Nom Noms

Trouble in March Madness Town

Trouble in March Madness Town

March 13th through March 22nd

Looky here, looky here. Another TTT event. This time with the inclusion of not one but TWO servers. This is the Massive Crossover event of the century. Rebirth and Vanilla will BOTH be part of this glorious prize-winning event. This week long event will be a throwback to the previous TTT events.

This TTT event will have objectives that take place on both servers. We will see who is the best of the best on sG TTT in GMOD.

SO’s and Staff may win prizes.

Objectives!

Rebirth

• Most Playtime

• Most Traitor Kills (killing innocents and detectives)

• Most Silenced Pistol Kills (as traitor)

Vanilla

• Most Playtime

• Most Traitor Kills (Same as Rebirth)

• Most Knife Kills (Same as Rebirth)

Rebirth and Vanilla

• Most Playtime Across both servers

A random drawing prize will also be given out! The random drawing prize will be based on top 20 playtime across Rebirth and Vanilla!

Rules!

During this event, ALL players will be held accountable for their actions. Global and Server rules will be upheld at all points and times in both servers. Please keep in mind that those caught cheating the system will be disqualified ON THE SPOT. This includes such things as sitting in spectator or AFK, allowing traitors or detectives to get kills off you, and giving knives to people.

Prizes!

The winner of each category receive premium admin for one month on the server AND one of these prizes below. Each bullet is one prize! More prizes may be added as the event goes on. If you would like to donate to the event, get in contact with Detective Nom Noms. YOU CAN ONLY WIN ONCE!

• Noms $50 Steam Game from Detective Nom Noms; Just Cause 1 & 2; TTT Event badge (camelFun); Premium Admin (Most Playtime both servers) 
  • Noms $25 worth of CSGO keys of your choice!; Premium Admin (Playtime - Rebirth)
  • Noms The Walking Dead Season One; The Sims 3; Deus Ex:Human Revolution; Premium Admin  (Playtime -Vanilla) 
  • Noms Max Payne 3; $15 Steam Game from Detective Noms; Sleeping Dogs; Premium Admin   (Silenced Pistol Kills - Rebirth)
  • Noms Terraria; BattleBlock Theater; Castle Crashers; Counter Strike Source; F.E.A.R. 1 & 2; Premium Admin   (Knife Kills - Vanilla)
  • Water.exe $60 steam game from Water.exe; Premium Admin (Traitor kills - Rebirth)
  • Noms Poker Night at the Inventory; Surgeon Simulator 2013; Dota 2 set of items (Crobat); Premium Admin   (Traitor kills - Vanilla)
  • Noms Scribblenauts Unlimited; Mortal Kombat Kollection; Premium Admin (Random Drawing)

How to Win Prizes!

PLAY THE SERVERS! Simple as that. No hidden strings. Everything will end at Midnight EST on the 23rd of March.

Thanks for playing the servers and your continued support! See you in the game players!

Big Thanks to the following people for donating prizes and other things...

ZachPL, centran, Jeff the Flying Shark, Peter Pepperoni, camelFun, Water.exe, and All of TTT SO's and Staff for making the event possible.

Can there be a prize for the most false KOS's on Noah or Crobat? 'Cause I'd be taking that gold medal home to my parents.

A rule Noms forgot to add is that there will be a certain Staff member breaking the rules to bait you into messing yourself up. Don't fall for the ploys of the camelFun who will RDM your rear anals!

Solid post noms, will help you monitor the severs

Might even prop kill some people as well

Don't worry ill be there to kill you

Question: if someone wins something they already have, will that someone be able to choose who it goes to or will it just go to the person in second place or something?

Question: if someone wins something they already have, will that someone be able to choose who it goes to or will it just go to the person in second place or something?

They will be able to choose who it goes to.

Why does counter strike source go to a prize for rebirth? If ppl play that server I'd assume they have it already. Should go to a vanilla prize so vanilla people can use it to play on rebirth. Otherwise awesome event

Why does counter strike source go to a prize for rebirth? If ppl play that server I'd assume they have it already. Should go to a vanilla prize so vanilla people can use it to play on rebirth. Otherwise awesome event

There are 2 types of premium admin; TTT and CSS + CSGO. I'd assume this contest was premium admin for TTT

http://www.joinsg.net/store/

It was a mess up that I am working to rectify as we speak. I noticed it last night but wasn't able to find something I wanted to replace it with. There will be an update for that prize soon.

EDIT: Has been updated for now.