Sign in to follow this  
Face

keep disconnecting from war3 server

Hey the other day I was unable to access both joinsg.net and the war3 server for 1-2 hours.

Since then, I keep disconnecting from the server ~once per map at random and can't reconnect for 3-10 mins.

I don't know what could be causing this but if anyone has any idea I would appreciate it.

I have this problem constantly but I feel it's for far different reasons, you've seen my fps and lag on there at times since the server change.

Not a moan sG but since you've moved the servers, you've fucked them! 

EDIT: I'd welcome a DDOS over this horrendous lag on there now. 

Edited by Rayne

I have this problem constantly but I feel it's for far different reasons, you've seen my fps and lag on there at times since the server change.

Not a moan sG but since you've moved the servers, you've fucked them! 

EDIT: I'd welcome a DDOS over this horrendous lag on there now. 

This happens everytime they change server providers... Everytime ppl say it's worse than the previous one :D

PS RIP EU!!!

Edited by xmen

This happens everytime they change server providers... Everytime ppl say it's worse than the previous one :D

PS RIP EU!!!

You've got to want it xmen, I know you miss war3 really. 

I have the same problem. Crash out of game then can't connect to War3 server or website for 15-20 minutes than bam, everything is back up.

I'm beginning to think it is a result of the "ddos protection" on the new server, but I am very ignorant so I'm probably wrong.

Is this issue still occurring for you guys?

It hasn't happened to me in at least a few days, but I've heard 2 or 3 other people talk about it on the server in the last day or two.

It hasn't happened to me in at least a few days, but I've heard 2 or 3 other people talk about it on the server in the last day or two.

Alright, keep us posted if it does come back. As far as I know, there are some quirks that are still being worked out after the migration, could be related and at the same time not related at all.

Alright, keep us posted if it does come back. As far as I know, there are some quirks that are still being worked out after the migration, could be related and at the same time not related at all.

Will do, thanks.

Still happening and from what I can tell from the server feedback, this isn't an isolated thing and is happening to quite a few people.

Think you guys should start regretting this server migration.