Sign in to follow this  
XcomegaX

kek i was not warned at all check ur logs [RESOLVED]

I did previously warn you about combat logging. We don't warn people all over again each day. This ban was only to be for 24 hours, but then you decided to ask for a perma ban for yourself in this thread http://www.joinsg.net/topic/64666-perma-ban-me-plz-banned/ 

Asking for a permaban and then complaining about the original 24 hr ban... ? I don't understand what you are looking for, other than attention. 

Is what he is saying true though? I know I don't play this fucking horrendous game but surely logging off when a sniper, a sniper on top of a mountain, is aiming at you, wouldn't count as combat logging... how on earth would you know?

Agree with Spell as he's technically not asked a question, but nobody has answered his point.

Don't see how this constitutes a ban, no wonder he's pissed off. 

Is what he is saying true though? I know I don't play this fucking horrendous game but surely logging off when a sniper, a sniper on top of a mountain, is aiming at you, wouldn't count as combat logging... how on earth would you know?

Agree with Spell as he's technically not asked a question, but nobody has answered his point.

Don't see how this constitutes a ban, no wonder he's pissed off. 

You combat logged 100% I watched it happen, I also know for a fact you've already been warned not to combat log previously. I dont understand why youre acting out like your 5 years old. Pretty sure your 24 hours are up we both know you dont want to be perma banned so pm minjoo and get it lifted come back and play just dont combat log

You combat logged 100% I watched it happen, I also know for a fact you've already been warned not to combat log previously. I dont understand why youre acting out like your 5 years old. Pretty sure your 24 hours are up we both know you dont want to be perma banned so pm minjoo and get it lifted come back and play just dont combat log

why did you quote Rayne but direct it towards comega? I also dont know what combat, if someone were to explain it to me that'd help.

Edited by cowsQT

kek have u checked ur logs?

- im complaing about ur nazi mods dubs check em. lying mods are very gay/

- i knew u guys were gay , but i didn't think u were so gay u would lie and abuse the powers 5i5sBYB.png

Staff, I'm going in hot.

You know, its funny when theres irony involved, but when you come from the depths of a place so ridiculous and try so hard to look like an ironic shit poster, it just comes off that you are dumb as bricks. It's good to know you're banned, we don't need people like you.

Have a nice day.

Staff, I'm going in hot.

You know, its funny when theres irony involved, but when you come from the depths of a place so ridiculous and try so hard to look like an ironic shit poster, it just comes off that you are dumb as bricks. It's good to know you're banned, we don't need people like you.

Have a nice day.

were are u logs bro , u hae no proof at all. u always say u can check to logs , but now that im banned u dont even try to check the logs whats going on here? 

-edit [ more "shitposting" ] i was only friendly person on server ever one else would kill on sight 

Edited by XcomegaX

You know, since all this is thread is you crying for attention, you can just leave and take a nice break.

Edited by Spell