Sign in to follow this  
Lv. 100 Crobat

Dota 2 Prof. Team

So long time ago, i've planned to build up a Dota 2 team for Amateur and/or Professional level, i know not many people here plays dota 2 frecuently but just to figure, we should try it.

So there is:

-Carry
-Supports (2):
-Mid laner: Crobat
-Offlaner: Arkham Knight

If we win any prize in money, the 10% of the prize will go for donations, stuff, etc.
If you are interested, send me a PM on the forums

Gallantmon

Edited by Gallantmon

1v1 me

And also thats what i said, just to figure out

if you were good at the game you would also know that 1v1's dont prove skill at all

besides, i never said I was good, i just said you were shit lol

6k mmr reddit ambassador here

no

pls knox

Also the list has been updated

Edit:

To send your app, please askfor what role you want to be.

We will also need 2 substitutes

Edited by Gallantmon

A for fun team surely will work in this community but a professional level team is highly unlikely. To compete on the level of even tier 2 pro teams, you need dedication of at least 10 hours a day, 7 days a week, at least 6k MMR which will showcase that you know enough about the game and possess the skill required and most importantly you need to have the willingness to always strive to improve even at the lowest points. I hate to burst your bubble but I don't see a Counter Strike based community achieving these feats. 

TL DR Fun team is okay but professional team is unlikely.

A for fun team surely will work in this community but a professional level team is highly unlikely. To compete on the level of even tier 2 pro teams, you need dedication of at least 10 hours a day, 7 days a week, at least 6k MMR which will showcase that you know enough about the game and possess the skill required and most importantly you need to have the willingness to always strive to improve even at the lowest points. I hate to burst your bubble but I don't see a Counter Strike based community achieving these feats. 

TL DR Fun team is okay but professional team is unlikely.

For that, the tournaments are divided in 3 Levels. Of course Premiun and Professional will be unlikely, but the amateur level is fine if we create the team, for the playtime we could play 2/3 games in one week, there's no need to play a bunch of hours. In the Amateur level, the max mmr is 4.9k - 5.8k, but the objective is to figure out if this can work.

I don't play dota at all, but how would people with different time zones sort all this out? you can't really have a team that regularly practices at 9 pm while another person in the team would be practicing at 2 am or something. lookin at Europe qq

It's a knock off version of KoN that's played by cos gendered elitist with an urge to express their profienency in clicking around a map and playing puck

All I got when i searched KoN was some stupid fucking stuffed animal.

and if you were talking about HoN...r0fl