Sign in to follow this  
Velo

So...

Dogs brought something interesting to my attention in vex's app.

Yeh, and then we'll regret it when we cannot get rid of him.

My question here is why don't we have the janitor project anymore? I mean this is syndicate gamers, not a corporation hiring full time employees. The way I see it, if the bulk of the active community doesn't want someone to remain in the group any longer, they should be removed. However, I don't think it should be up to any one staff or member, but more less the entire community voting. Implicating a strike system would also be a good addition to this and used at the staff's discretion, or even when enough VIP/VET/LEG members think something should be done. If the shit member in question gets three strikes, he/she will get a community vote on whether they should remain in the clan or not. If the community votes in favor of the user in question remaining in the clan, the user could get strikes removed (staff discretion). If the community votes against the user in question, the user would be stripped of their title and position in the group, and may or may not be able to re-apply after a certain amount of time (again, staff discretion)

Edited by Velo

Because people want to play video games, were casual, not serious. Most kids either leave or tend to get better. Vexer is getting better. People mind him less.

I've been editing first post.

I'm not posting it about vexer, I like him. Just in general though. Assholes will come and go, but some don't get the hint (i'm not talking about just me lol)

I just think it may help us take a step forward into making our community look more tantalizing to the public in the long run. I'm not saying hey, let's make this system to screw with people we don't like. What i'm trying to get across is that we're all together here, so let's make the best of it and have it more enjoyable for all of us.

Edited by Velo

Dogs brought something interesting to my attention in vex's app.

My question here is why don't we have the janitor project anymore? I mean this is syndicate gamers, not a corporation hiring full time employees. The way I see it, if the bulk of the active community doesn't want someone to remain in the group any longer, they should be removed. However, I don't think it should be up to any one staff or member, but more less the entire community voting. Implicating a strike system would also be a good addition to this and used at the staff's discretion, or even when enough VIP/VET/LEG members think something should be done. If the shit member in question gets three strikes, he/she will get a community vote on whether they should remain in the clan or not. If the community votes in favor of the user in question remaining in the clan, the user could get strikes removed (staff discretion). If the community votes against the user in question, the user would be stripped of their title and position in the group, and may or may not be able to re-apply after a certain amount of time (again, staff discretion)

People, keep in mind this is the faggot that voted yes on hufs app. 

People, keep in mind this is the faggot that voted yes on hufs app. 

Well, it's not a bad idea to look at things from a positive perspective once in a while. I mean he's not all bad. If you think about it, being a negative nancy all the time won't really get any of us anywhere.

Well, it's not a bad idea to look at things from a positive perspective once in a while. I mean he's not all bad. If you think about it, being a negative nancy all the time won't really get any of us anywhere.

and you can't transfer that same attitude over to vexer because.......?

Lol voting off the island... This is not a democracy, it's a gaming community. Some people are dicks regardless of peoples opinions, giving strikes may work but I doubt it.