Sign in to follow this  
bink

Races that need a slight buff

So I decided to come up with a list of races that need a buff since they're practically considered filler races on the server. Thanks to the help of knife and derpy.

Succubus - needs a set base on the extra damage, it ranges far too much at around 1-10k hp (had to test) damage did +40-50, yet at 100 it was at +4-5 way too random

Default - with all the new races around I believe we can set the money on default spawn back to 2k/spawn

Dante - plz help....

Soul Stealer - the souls you get per kill needs to be buffed, I remember it being set on your victim's kdr for the map, but it's still really bad and needs help. Also the buffs you get from those souls are leaking to other races once you switch off.

Hammerstorm - the stun could use a little buff up to .7-1 second (+ability) 

Hand of God - plz help...

Goliath - ultimate should be invul instead of evade since extra damage just goes through and possibly even higher hp to proc it

Bloodmage - plz set ult at a set amount

Stalker - ult needs a slight buff

Edited by bink

Dante buffs are already on the way, I'm just trying to finish up Pharaoh. I agree with Bloodmage Goliath and Hammerstorm buffs, but I don't want to do anything without Coolness' consent as they are his races

Default is way too strong in my opinion,

I agree with your comments on Soul Stealer and I'll make the appropriate changes,

Hand of God is very difficult to change because I literally nerfed it slightly (like 10%) and it became underpowered whereas before it was overpowered, but I'll give it another shot,

Goliath is a little bit slower paced compared to the other races after the damage distance nerf so I will increase the HP amounts but I will not make it invul.

I'll take a look at blood mage too.

Recon Scout: Make its abilities other than disarm function, remove the drain from invisible and make it a flat cost of activation.

Blood Hunter: Change its ult to work like it did in source, aoe around the blood hunter hitting closest target (20 foot range)

You forgot duelist ;)

I figured duelist would be okay after parry was fixed.

Default is way too strong in my opinion,

I agree with your comments on Soul Stealer and I'll make the appropriate changes,

Hand of God is very difficult to change because I literally nerfed it slightly (like 10%) and it became underpowered whereas before it was overpowered, but I'll give it another shot,

Goliath is a little bit slower paced compared to the other races after the damage distance nerf so I will increase the HP amounts but I will not make it invul.

I'll take a look at blood mage too.

In that case for goliath can you increase the hp to proc ult? Possibly up to 100ish idk, it's difficult to get it right on 10-60 when magical damage proc's right through it. Can you also take a look at succubus's extra damage? It seems to be based on my victim's hp instead of my skull count, I was doing +4-5 dmg with 40+ skulls. Default isn't too strong unless you're fully shop whoring at which point it can play against the other races fine, however that's only at the point of fully whoring, most players won't be able to do it even with.

On another note, for Remilia can you make the ult like master sniper? Possibly even raise drain hp cap to 150?

Edited by bink

Master of war... I could write an essay on why it is severely underpowered if you want but everyone knows my thoughts

I've already buffed Master of War, I pm'd you about this.

And I appreciate the ult change but I mean more so :) I'll take what I can get tho

And I appreciate the ult change but I mean more so :) I'll take what I can get tho

Actually after further investigation into the race I think I'm okay with it for now

Edited by Face

Another races that are slightly underpowered and should recieve a buff are - Soul Reaper

- Holy Jugernaut

- Luna 

- Sidharta ( The first realm sucks so hard ist like playing no race at all. Many races got like 3hp regen overall but this one sucks really hard. And it encourages u to kemp for 30 secs after every fight.

- Plaguebarer - Since the 60 dmg explo on ulty dont work and only the poison works, the poison should have like 2 more ticks.

-Tiny

Another races that are slightly underpowered and should recieve a buff are - Soul Reaper

- Holy Jugernaut

- Luna 

- Sidharta ( The first realm sucks so hard ist like playing no race at all. Many races got like 3hp regen overall but this one sucks really hard. And it encourages u to kemp for 30 secs after every fight.

- Plaguebarer - Since the 60 dmg explo on ulty dont work and only the poison works, the poison should have like 2 more ticks.

-Tiny

just look at this guys formatting. how does this even happen?

Yeah and i forgot about every race that has got seting enemy on fire as ulty. Doing 15 dmg cannot seriously be ultimate. Compared to other tons of dmg dealing ultimates. So pls buff ulty of Elemental and Supersoldier and others that i forgot about, bcz teir ultys really sucks now. 

Edited by PurethePure

- Holy Jugernaut

- Luna 

-Tiny

Soul Reaper, Holy jug., Luna, and Tiny are fine. In fact Soul Reaper is possibly one of our strongest races. As for Sid & Plague, I'll leave that up to someone else who knows it better. The only thing I would suggest changing on Luna is possibly the rate of attack for the ult.

Edited by bink

In fact Soul Reaper is possibly one of our strongest races.

What makes it one of the srongest races? The ability has so small range u actually will never use it as dmg but only for healspaming (wich is good).

The aura does so low dmg enemy can stand on my head for 50 seconds and will not die.

The heal from deady enemy aoe is also small so mostly u dont get healed even for ur kills.

And for the ulty yeah that is pretty stronk.

Btw: If the race is one of the strongest how come there are only 2 ppl who got it over 50 level and play it. I havent seen anyone PLAYING IT (not just exping it) in a really long time. 

Btw2: Compare it to other races. For instance - Devil Servant, Rpg, Adventurer etc.... Soul Reaper is always the one who sucks.

What makes it one of the srongest races? The ability has so small range u actually will never use it as dmg but only for healspaming (wich is good).

The aura does so low dmg enemy can stand on my head for 50 seconds and will not die.

The heal from deady enemy aoe is also small so mostly u dont get healed even for ur kills.

And for the ulty yeah that is pretty stronk.

Btw: If the race is one of the strongest how come there are only 2 ppl who got it over 50 level and play it. I havent seen anyone PLAYING IT (not just exping it) in a really long time. 

Btw2: Compare it to other races. For instance - Devil Servant, Rpg, Adventurer etc.... Soul Reaper is always the one who sucks.

First of all there's 133ish+ races on the server, not everyone is going to find this race good when all the others stand out. You have to find it for yourself or make it 'look' good. Not that difficult, also only 2 players that have it over 50? I think mine's at 88 and a others who also found it around the same time might have it above 50. Also that same time, was pretty much last year. The aura might do 1dps but the range is amazingly full of shit. (damn you knife) The heal helps so much just spamming it, sure there's an hp cap but it's amazingly helpful. In any case it's up to you what you think is shit and what's strong, but Soul Reaper is amazing.

Speaking of which someone plz help CSGO PRO, I got it to lvl 250 and the only achievement I felt was depression for even maxing it lol...

Yeah but ur the highest level i know about. Think about that, most ppl playing here dont have even half or your overall level yet =D And when u are pro at CS:GO u can pretty much own enemy with any race. But there are also tons of players like me who actually suck at this game and these races are just too weak when u play against 300 level shopkeepers and orcs. Ok i believe ur the third one who has it over 50 but thats imho all.

Edited by PurethePure

Soul Reaper, Holy Jugg, Luna, and Siddhartha are EXTREMELY powerful.

Tiny is incredible in close quarters.

Plaguebearer I'm not sure of since it's fairly new we'll have to see.

There are many races in need of a buff to compete against the stronger races on the server, but for this instance I want you guys to look at Chronos, one of my favorites race on the server along with corrupted disciple, both which are underated.

Chronos' evasion seems a bit low, I rarely ever evade shots or "backtrack" them so to speak. Can we have a numerical value set in the raceinfo and make it a higher pourcentage so it can finally be viable?

Chronos' bash is also laughable. It is one of the weakest if not the weakest gun bash on the server. its duration is also incredibly weak, close to below 0.5 seconds I would say, never enough to make an impact, that is if it procs to begin with.

Its leap is fine if its purpose was for balancing, but when both of its combat skills are inherently weak, it doesn't make much sense to limit it when most races have continuous long jump. Change the 2 skills above but keep this one as it is.

Although very original and useful on paper, its ultimate falls short in actual gameplay when anybody shooting at you can disable you in any way, including the players stuck inside the chronosphere, especially bashing effects that render the ultimate useless. My suggestion for this skill would be to make anybody inside the chrono immune to damage from outsite(if it's not already, had trouble with some races hurting me while I tried to use the chrono defensively)and passive skills such as disables. There is no incentive for a gun race to use a knife-based ultimate, even defensively when it is flawed in such a way that using it would hinder you more than anything at this point, especially since your longjump is on a cooldown and your evasion is seemingly nonexistent. This way it would be much more potent of a skill and could be used in various more ways, making the race as a whole more viable and up to date compared to many of the top tier races we have.

Edited by Lemon Chan

Buff CSGO Pro, New Game +, sin, Dante.

I'm the guy that has to max everything before I can start having fun (- that retarded high race). These races pretty much made me rage quit because they fucking suck to level and have high levels to get maxed. A lot of the best races really never go over 35 levels and these races are much worse and have more levels. It doesn't make sense.