Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Count

Dark humor thread

Woman delivers baby. Doctor takes the baby, and throws it, smashing around the hospital room, drop-kicking it, etc. Mother starts freaking out, being held back by nurses, begging "WHYYYY!!??". Doctor holds baby upside down by the ankle and says "I'm just fucking with you, it was born dead".

You don't know anything about pain until you've seen your own baby drown in a tub.

And you definitely don't know anything about how to wash a baby.

My Grandfather turns 100 years old next month...

...maybe.

My epileptic girlfriend is horrible in bed.

So as a treat on my birthday she lets me put a strobe light in her face.

One day, I was walking down the road and I saw a black guy holding a T.V, and I was like "Damn! That looks like mine!", so I ran back all the way home and nope, lo and behold, it was still there, shining my shoes.

Why can't orphans play baseball? They don't know where home is.

What's got 5 arms, 3 legs and 2 feet? The finish line at the Boston Marathon. 

What is a pedophiles favorite part about Halloween? Free delivery.

How many cops does it take to change a light bulb? They don't. They arrest the bulb for being broke and beat the room for being black.

I asked my buddy the other day how many blacks it takes to change a light bulb. He immediately got offended, saying how rude I was for making a racist joke. It was a legit question. I just wanted to know how many slaves to buy.  

i dont get firefighters condom thing...

Yesterday I accidentally hit a little kid with my car. It wasn’t serious-- nobody saw me.