Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Count

Dark humor thread

Whats worse then 8 dead babies in 8 trash cans?

1 dead baby in 8 trashcans.

My girlfriend is into some really strange roleplay when we have sex. She always insists on pretending to be 14 years old.

I don't get why, she'll be 14 in a couple of years anyway.

i got off to tonee's sister

oh wait, that's not a joke, i really did

What is the difference between a baby and a freezer? The freezer doesn't scream when i pack my meat into it.

What's the best thing about twenty seven year olds in the showeR?

There's twenty of them

hows that dark? sounds like a sausage fest

What's the difference between a Taliban outpost and a Pakistani Elementary school?

I don't know, I just fly the drone!

These aren't my jokes.

My daughter has gotten to the age where she asks me embarrassing questions about sex. Just this morning she asked me

"Is that the best you can do?"

A little boy is watching a building burn down. He turns to his mom and says "This is horrible. Property will be destroyed and everyone in there is going to die." His mom told him that everything would be okay once the fire department got there. The boy asked "Who are the fire department." His mom said "You'll see." A few minutes later, he hears sirens and sees flashing lights. Firemen in full gear start running into the building to rescue people; others start quickly putting out the fire. No one is hurt; very little damage is done. The boy is so impressed that he proudly tells his mom "Wow mom, they saved all those people. I know what I want to do when I grow up. I want to be a fireman." His mother shakes her head and casually replies "Oh Tommy, you're not gonna grow up. You have leukemia."

post-20653-0-82057600-1414031517_thumb.j

Why do black people only have nightmares?

Because the last one who had a dream got shot

A woman goes out clubbing and meets a handsome black dude. They go back to her place after a night of partying and drinking. As they're getting undressed, the woman slides up to the black dude and says, "Go on stud, show me what makes you black guys famous." So he stabs her and runs off with her purse.