Sign in to follow this  
FuFu

CSGO PRO

I've heard people saying that csgo pros cap is going to be reduced is this actually going to happen or no?

Edited by Daiyaru

it should be reduced, what do you mean works fine for your levlbank? it takes 12+ hours to max it if ur good ive spent almost 20 and im only lvl 150 thats not fun which is the point of the server unless im mistaken

I don't get it.... You don't have to play it, I guess some people like to max every race.

But like x-men said, the point is more for having a race that doesn't really give you any extra abilities and not whore something op. So what would it matter if the max level is 1000+ at that point...? 

Skitt, increase the max level!

I have all but 2 races to max, csgo pro and new game +. Both of which are mediocre at the moment, its just harder to get them maxed because they don't do anything really special which make them a terrible grind.

Csgo pro I look as a race to get some easy levels if you want to get to a higher race requirement. I don't get this anti-whore statement either, since when do most of the top players on the server ever change off OP races?

I could just be misunderstanding something as well.

I have all but 2 races to max, csgo pro and new game +. Both of which are mediocre at the moment, its just harder to get them maxed because they don't do anything really special which make them a terrible grind.

Csgo pro I look as a race to get some easy levels if you want to get to a higher race requirement. I don't get this anti-whore statement either, since when do most of the top players on the server ever change off OP races?

I could just be misunderstanding something as well.

Get gud bcock #69

In my opinion, CSGO Pro is, especially at high levels, just tedious to level but at the same time, probably one of the easiest to level. If you want the levels it's there, if you don't it's easy to get past. 

The only problem I see is if people insist on 100% maxing it out, but if you're that dedicated it shouldn't be too much of a problem regardless. 

I don't think it should have a reduction, but if it does get reduced then, like people say, it could use an expertise for those level 250 pros.