Sign in to follow this  
Firefighter_DK

my work with 3D & 2D graphics over time

started a while ago with work on 3D & 2D graphics 

spend much time on making Covers to my music on itunes 

and maketh me a lot to improve, it is not easy, and I'm not pro 

but here you can see in some of what I've been doing lately. 

I'm getting better is up to you to judge

some is shit i know, some is okay,

the best one i like, is the cover i made for our last zombie event

post-3466-0-73231100-1406651066_thumb.jp

post-3466-0-03480800-1406651083_thumb.pn

post-3466-0-74667700-1406651097_thumb.pn

post-3466-0-58161900-1406651113_thumb.jp

post-3466-0-96159400-1406651127_thumb.jp

post-3466-0-04316500-1406651144_thumb.jp

post-3466-0-11690400-1406651161_thumb.jp

post-3466-0-12409100-1406651454_thumb.jp

Edited by Firefighter_DK

You asked for constructive critism so I'll be honest. The font in all your "designs" are ugly. Like so childish/2005 MS WORD ART style. Its not a design if you slapped a bunch if font in cinema 4d and moved some stuff around bud.

And when you get butthurt and shit when people say your stuff sucks youll never get better.

Edited by Seán

You asked for constructive critism so I'll be honest. The font in all your "designs" are ugly. Like so childish/2005 MS WORD ART style. Its not a design if you slapped a bunch if font in cinema 4d and moved some stuff around bud. And when you get butthurt and shit when people say your stuff sucks youll never get better.

my goal is to try to create covers and Logo

my goal is to try to create covers and Logo

So then stop using word art font and start making it look professional like the one where its just your name in 3d. People are hungry for minimalism not garbage all over the place that's all pixelated and doesn't look nice.

You asked for constructive critism so I'll be honest. The font in all your "designs" are ugly. Like so childish/2005 MS WORD ART style. Its not a design if you slapped a bunch if font in cinema 4d and moved some stuff around bud. And when you get butthurt and shit when people say your stuff sucks youll never get better.

okay thanks

Edited by Firefighter_DK

do you join gay clubs?

You're such a faggot. I'm giving you advice and being a nice person and you insult me. Learn English and dont post your shit if you get butthurt.

You're such a faggot. I'm giving you advice and being a nice person and you insult me. Learn English and dont post your shit if you get butthurt.

it was to Boondock

Edited by Firefighter_DK

So then stop using word art font and start making it look professional like the one where its just your name in 3d. People are hungry for minimalism not garbage all over the place that's all pixelated and doesn't look nice.

See this is a good feedback

You should look up a few tutorials about tag design using previous art. For the promotional stuff you made, the minimal effects work out well, but with the pieces which seem like they're meant to be an on-display kinda work, yeah, I'd recommend using far more effects to make the image look more unique.

You should look up a few tutorials about tag design using previous art. For the promotional stuff you made, the minimal effects work out well, but with the pieces which seem like they're meant to be an on-display kinda work, yeah, I'd recommend using far more effects to make the image look more unique.

Thanks Camelfun, wil try to post more later

Looks like he's not the only one getting butthurt