Sign in to follow this  
Auto

Games with really good stories?

I'm looking for some games with stories I can really get in to. I'd prefer first and third person games, but I'm open to suggestions.

Third person with good story... why am I thinking the Metal Gear series, I never even played all of them myself. I don't play too many third person games that have a heavy focus on story. Unless Skyrim fills the bill.

Edited by BLiNDBoi

Bioshock. By far my favorite series. Play 1 and infinite (2 wasn't as great). Amazing story and environment.

Mass Effect 1-3. I put so many hours into these games and even touched all of the dlcs and optional missions. Loved the story and shit.

Dead Space. The first game was amazing. Second and third were ok. Really cool gameplay and story. Was really scary/creepy at times, but made it awesome.

Half-life 2 and its episodes are also really great.

More: Tomb Raider (the latest remake), Wolfenstein: The New Order, Bastion, Braid, Fallout 3, Metro 2033 and Last Light, and more...

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I found a free to play game on steam called "Only If". It seems to be quite similar to Stanley Parable if any of y'all want to try it. 

Edited by Auto

CALL OF DUTY

lol

Nobody said it, maybe because it doesn't necessarily have a set in stone story (apart from the "main" quest chain), but Fallout games build an incredible universe, story or no.

The Last of Us- both the original game and the DLC, "Left Behind."

Also, Gone Home if you're into an "interactive story" instead of a "traditional" game.