Sign in to follow this  
Ordinarygamer96

Malaysia airliner crashes in Ukraine

I think Ukraine did it to get more ppl on their side, it's gonna be a shitty mess either way

Ukraine dosent need to do stuff like this. They've been winning. The rebels have been retreating and getting their asses kicked for weeks. It's russia that's desperate. Plus a Ukrainian military jet was shot down that area a few hours ago. I doubt they are shooting their own shit down. It's russia. They thought it was a Ukrainian plane and fired before checking

Edited by Ordinarygamer96

9 British dead...is it bad that I kinda want shit to kick off? 

WHAT ABOUT ALL THE MURICAN'S ON BOARD?! THEIR FREEDOM WAS TAKEN FROM THEM ALONG WITH THEIR LIVES!!

But seriously, this is a shame. CNN unfortunately will curb stomp this into the ground for the next three months with "Facts" and "sources" that turn out to be complete bullshit and we'll never get the truth..

WHAT ABOUT ALL THE MURICAN'S ON BOARD?! THEIR FREEDOM WAS TAKEN FROM THEM ALONG WITH THEIR LIVES!!

But seriously, this is a shame. CNN unfortunately will curb stomp this into the ground for the next three months with "Facts" and "sources" that turn out to be complete bullshit and we'll never get the truth..

Fuck the truth, get the drama going! 

Fuck, there were more than 180 dutch people on that flight. My old dutch teacher was on that flight and she is dead now. This shit is so fucked up!

I'm sorry to hear that you knew a person on the flight, that's an awful realization to have.

If anyone has an interest in the /SA-17 (Buk M1) system that was used. Here's a link. It's a shame they 'acquired' that kind of capability, as the portable SAM system that had used previously in the region had an operating range well under 5km. (Which is about half of what a commercial airliner would have been flying at)

Just throwing this out here right now, what has Obama done in comparison when handling Russian aggression such as other presidents like Regan? Whine and spout shit. Also, not saying I support either side but can anyone remember what happened during the last election debate? Romney stated that our problem was still Russia, Obama then said shit about how the 80's are calling and want their foreign policy back. Oh, looks whats happening. Not saying that Romney wasn't ignorant but jesus fucking christ it grinds my gears when people don't even fucking research shit. It would also help if the German PM wasn't such a puss and actually helped back up the rest of Europe when it came to dealing with Russian instead of hiding behind her skirt because she's afraid of taking an economic hit.

Fuck