Sign in to follow this  
fps_trucka

Alien Versus Predator Event! (Zombie Escape)

Alien Versus Predator Event

Its summer time once again boys and gals and what better way to enjoy it than staying indoors and playing video games all day!  We are excited to say we are hosting a zombie escape event from the 5th of July to the 13th of July!  For this event we will be making all human models predator and all zombie models aliens!  For the past couple of months zombie escape has been declining on population lets get it back on track! 

So to spin off the event we are introducing new challenges!

Challenges

The leaning tower of pisa: Have 6 humans stack on top of each other.

Now That’s Real Talent: scout headshot kill

Pyromaniac: fire-nade/molotov kill
Last Resort: get a kill with a default pistol (USP is ok)
Sole Survivor: only CT to survive a round
Mercenary: kill 3 SO’s in 1 round OR 1 SO 3 rounds in a row (can be CT or T)
Kill-gasmic: longest kill streak during event (if tied, each player gets a raffle ticket)
Always A Bridesmaid, Never The Bride: most total assists during event
The Good, The Bad, and The Dedicated: top 3 players with most total time played during event (no idling)

FPS Doug: Get three or more headshots in one round.

If it bleeds we can kill it: Most T kills in the event.

Mission Impossible- Win 1 round of cyberderp as CT.

Knive-tastic. - Get 4 kills with a knife.

How to report your completed challenges.  For any challenge there must be a minimum of 8 people on the server and your photo or demo should show this. 

Rewards!

We are offering some unique rewards this time around and if you complete a challenge you have a chance at getting any of these prizes. Also if you would like to donate to the rewards section we are taking only game donations, thanks!

Customized store title, you can personalize this title to say anything you want.

20,000 credits

15,000 credits

10,000 credits

5,000 credits

Magicka

Bioshock infinite

Payday 2

We hope to see you all there and have a good time!

Edited by fps_trucka

Just throwing an idea out there to fit with the theme. But maybe the aliens speed cab be increased and in exchange maybe the preds have a boost as well. Like really high knife damage? 1 or 2 hit kill knifes like in the movies. Might unbalance the game but it'd take advantage of the theme

Edited by Ordinarygamer96

Just throwing an idea out there to fit with the theme. But maybe the aliens speed cab be increased and in exchange maybe the preds have a boost as well. Like really high knife damage? 1 or 2 hit kill knifes like in the movies. Might unbalance the game but it'd take advantage of the theme

The high knife damage for CT's sounds like a good idea considering when a zombie is running towards you and you try to knife them they have 0 knockback.

The high knife damage for CT's sounds like a good idea considering when a zombie is running towards you and you try to knife them they have 0 knockback.

It could lead to some cool moments also. A handful of preds holding off the aliens with good knife skills could be pretty epic

Will you try doing my knife damage idea despite that? Otherwise the only real thing added for the event is the skins and challenges. The theme allows for a lot of game play tweaks during it. For instance when zombies die I wonder if it would be possible for it to damage nearby humans like the acid blood in the movie. A challenge for the event could be something to do with predators hunting trophies. Get 5 trophies (knife kills) in one round and survive can be a really fun and tough one

Edited by Ordinarygamer96

How can you stack players? Our hitboxes just go through each other currently.

We can't stack since !block does not work on this server.

We can't stack since !block does not work on this server.

Don't worry.

Also yeah i think ill do the knife damage thing but i need to come up with a good number.

Just throwing an idea out there to fit with the theme.

This had me thinking. It would be cool if we could mod the Zeus to act like the Predators' plasma cannon. It could fire a melon-sized glowing projectile at the approx speed of a thrown grenade so the aliens/zombies could still potentially dodge the shots, and would do a significant amount of damage.

Not to say anyone should attempt this. But if it could magically happen, that would be swell.

This had me thinking. It would be cool if we could mod the Zeus to act like the Predators' plasma cannon. It could fire a melon-sized glowing projectile at the approx speed of a thrown grenade so the aliens/zombies could still potentially dodge the shots, and would do a significant amount of damage.

Not to say anyone should attempt this. But if it could magically happen, that would be swell.

I had an idea like that as well but I didn't know how it could be done so I didn't mention it

Sign in to follow this