Sign in to follow this  
Pebbz.

these forums are so boring

u know its true

its about time we all moved on

It's funny how the first time i've seen you on the forums a complaint post on how the forums are boring, maybe you should be making them more interesting instead of complaining, or just leave, i'm not saying i don't agree with you, but this just doesn't seem like the best way to deal with it, nothing will change by complaining and the best thing to do in this situation is to just walk away.

edit: i'm really not trying to be rude when i say to "just leave" it's just that if a community is boring it's usually best to take a break from it or possibly find a new one

Edited by SehLi

It's funny how the first time i've seen you on the forums a complaint post on how the forums are boring, maybe you should be making them more interesting instead of complaining, or just leave, i'm not saying i don't agree with you, but this just doesn't seem like the best way to deal with it, nothing will change by complaining and the best thing to do in this situation is to just walk away.

He's been here a long time. Why are you judging how people act on the forums when you just told the senior engineer he dosent know how the game works lol

He's been here a long time. Why are you judging how people act on the forums when you just told the senior engineer he dosent know how the game works lol

How long he has been here doesn't really matter, if a community gets boring it's ok to move on, would you rather people just go inactive for long periods of time or leave all together, that's for you to judge.

again, i'm not trying to be rude, you don't need to turn this into a flame war...

And i'm not sure who the senior engineer is, but if he's like everyone else here i'd imagine he's been starting flame wars in my topics and yelling rude things at me, i'd like to have a conversation about how the game works with him, i really would.

Edit: so ya, this topic was a complete troll, why am i not surprised?

Edited by SehLi

How long he has been here doesn't really matter, if a community gets boring it's ok to move on, would you rather people just go inactive for long periods of time or leave all together, that's for you to judge.

again, i'm not trying to be rude, you don't need to turn this into a flame war...

And i'm not sure who the senior engineer is, but if he's like everyone else here i'd imagine he's been starting flame wars in my topics and yelling rude things at me, i'd like to have a conversation about how the game works with him, i really would.

WRONG PLACE BRO.

WRONG PLACE BRO.

Are people suppose to laugh at this? h..haha?

this is really the most mature community i've ever been in, that's sg  :D

Edited by SehLi

pretty sure ur maturity is of a 10 year old enjoying cartoons u fucking child xd

The engineer was centran. And people are starting flame wars lol you posted videos of you pretty blatantly scripting and decide to deny it. You just got here and you've managed to get into arguments and try to tell ppl off lol

The engineer was centran. And people are starting flame wars lol you posted videos of you pretty blatantly scripting and decide to deny it. You just got here and you've managed to get into arguments and try to tell ppl off lol

I just want to talk to him is all :3

please link me to him profile so i can contact him.

Just click his name on the post .

Lol, i just looked though the threads and noticed that both the engineers that posted said nothing about me scripting, scripting never came up in what they said, even still, i'd like to talk to camel about it :3

Lol, i just looked though the threads and noticed that both the engineers that posted said nothing about me scripting, scripting never came up in what they said, even still, i'd like to talk to camel about it :3

Centran was the guy who said "hacker" then you called him lazy lol

Dude look at the staff list. See what he's listed as manager of

Ah, ok ok, i was wrong and i'm new to this rank system so i'm sure you'd understand my mistake~

Can't wait to talk to him even though i'm sure it won't produce anything but hate~

You said you wanted a serious conversation about how the game works and I told you that you were in the wrong place. Other than you being autistic, I don't really see why you would respond with "are people suppose to laugh at this? h.haha?".