Sign in to follow this  
SehLi

I made csgo videos

Ok, it was under under 200 for like a second sometimes, i hit a 300 unit/s 8 string in that video, default settings, explain that :3

It's funny how nobody can actually get evidence to prove i'm cheating other than "huehuehue too good to be true, top lel, oaiushnfoaisf"

Yeah it showed you hit the stamina barrier every so often and not able to keep up the velocity unlike in your first video... Even I can break the 300units but sadly not keep it up around there with the sv_staminacosts just like you... But it's k I'm not trying start a fight here, but I agree with Josh :P

Yeah it showed you hit the stamina barrier every so often and not able to keep up the velocity unlike in your first video... Even I can break the 300units but sadly not keep it up around there with the sv_staminacosts just like you... But it's k I'm not trying start a fight here, but I agree with Josh :P

If you agree with josh you think i'm scripting, but what you just explained shows you think i'm not scripting... me hitting the speed cap and slowing down to somewhere under 250 units per second means that i didn't hit a perfect jump, something that shouldn't be possible with scripting....

Edited by SehLi

yeah... it just shows that you can't do that in a default server as apparently shown in your first video.

yeah... it just shows that you can't do that in a default server as apparently shown in your first video.

I wasn't able to bhop in the high quality steam because i was getting really choppy fps due to the high quality recording :P

If you agree with josh you think i'm scripting, but what you just explained shows you think i'm not scripting... me hitting the speed cap and slowing down to somewhere under 250 units per second means that i didn't hit a perfect jump, something that shouldn't be possible with scripting....

Have you come here looking for a fight? I don't what you're used to...but this doesn't normally end well for new players.