Sign in to follow this  
SehLi

I made csgo videos

During the time in between this community and my last one, i took an interest in making videos of my kills in csgo.

So if you'd like to see one of my videos here you go~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98s87GUAwJE

I was thinking that i could make content for a community if i really got into one again.

again, i hope this community works out like my first one :3

What rank is that at? It seems like they have sound off or they're deaf.

Looking at the Reddit comments, people think you're scripting too.

What rank is that at? It seems like they have sound off or they're deaf.

Looking at the Reddit comments, people think you're scripting too.

Ya, i understand people think i script, that doesn't bother me, it's just something that can't be proved and i've moved on from caring about complaints like that. I make the videos for fun and if you think i'm scripting good for you.

As for "What rank is that at? It seems like they have sound off or they're deaf." i don't know what to tell you, i played at mge ranks in my newest video but i don't remember the rank i was at during the making of that video, most likely low nova

I don't bhop. Challenging random people has nothing to do with whether or not you're scripting. You quite obviously are, and you rely on scripts for jumps instead of gaining speed with proper strafing.

Well, i'm just saying, my movement is still good when you take out bhopping. My best long jump is pretty good (scripting wouldn't help with that if you didn't know)

and i'm pretty ok with kz, i've finished half of kz_comp in one try, the other half i miss about teled 10 times 

So anyways, sup~ 

Whatever helps you sleep at night

Ummm, i was talking about movement w/o bhopping? what don't you understand about that? are you trolling me or something?

I

SehLi sounds weirdly like caLypso, same attitude, same "I'm a cunt asking for a ban" attitude. Not to mention the 33 shit posts in 2 days. 

Also, quite obviously scripting lmao, but I believe you as you said "I'm not scripting" very believable. Did you post this video to get called out or are you generally that stupid? 

Edited by Rayne

http://www.twitch.tv/soupsyndrome/c/4138875

Showing my keyboard and screen while i play

http://www.twitch.tv/soupsyndrome/c/4096730

Showing my applications and uploading my cfg before playing

Don't really expect this to change anything since you just simply want to believe i'm cheating so you feel better about yourselves :s

Edited by SehLi

http://www.twitch.tv/soupsyndrome/c/4138875

Showing my keyboard and screen while i play

http://www.twitch.tv/soupsyndrome/c/4096730

Showing my applications and uploading my cfg before playing

Don't really expect this to change anything since you just simply want to believe i'm cheating so you feel better about yourselves :s

Ok now I'm confused... Posting a 10fps video of you jumping around watching nothing more than your left hand hitting a and d and another vid of you jumping @ under 200velocity half the time proves something? :D

Ok now I'm confused... Posting a 10fps video of you jumping around watching nothing more than your left hand hitting a and d and another vid of you jumping @ under 200velocity half the time proves something? :D

Ok, it was under under 200 for like a second sometimes, i hit a 300 unit/s 8 string in that video, default settings, explain that :3

It's funny how nobody can actually get evidence to prove i'm cheating other than "huehuehue too good to be true, top lel, oaiushnfoaisf"

Edited by SehLi

Ok, it was under under 200 for like a second sometimes, i hit a 300 unit/s 8 string in that video, default settings, explain that :3

It's funny how nobody can actually get evidence to prove i'm cheating other than "huehuehue too good to be true, top lel, oaiushnfoaisf"

Does it really matter? Is that really the purpose of this thread? Golly, stick to the graphics. It's much cooler.