Sign in to follow this  
JFK

I deleted the speednade on Canyondam. Should I bring it back?

Canyondam Speed Nade  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Should I bring back the Canyondam Speednade?

• Yes
    • No
    • You're a tool for even deleting it.

Some people were saying that the speednade was too OP so I deleted it in my recent update to Canyondam. Said update also has a laser room that's glitched because I forgot to take the server's tickrate into account when making the map, but that's another story.

Should I bring it back?

What else should I do with the map before I have to nag someone to upload another update later tonight?

Pretty much ruins the round when anyone with a decent aim gets it

Kind of disruptive in the fact that it's not rebelling normally, even if CTs have become accustomed to it.

Pickups that basically make you a God are shitty in JB unless theyre extremely hard to get. The speednade was not hard to get, no chance of being shot on the way to getting it.

IMO the only Godmode items that are decently difficult to obtain are the papas_kingdom ones, because you have to get to LR in the first place without being shot, and then you have to jump through the sky without being shot, when the main area is visible to that sky

Pickups that basically make you a God are shitty in JB unless theyre extremely hard to get. The speednade was not hard to get, no chance of being shot on the way to getting it.

IMO the only Godmode items that are decently difficult to obtain are the papas_kingdom ones, because you have to get to LR in the first place without being shot, and then you have to jump through the sky without being shot, when the main area is visible to that sky

The lab map was also really fair. You had to get to the office room and enter the code to get to the basement. I miss that map. 

The lab map was also really fair. You had to get to the office room and enter the code to get to the basement. I miss that map. 

We still play it once in a while.

I didn't even know there was a speed nade on canyondam.

Yeah the lab map is by tophatwaffle... The main thing wrong about it was it was too damn big and if people got away they could just hide forever... Thanks to the person who added stuff next to the cell area :)

Yeah the lab map is by tophatwaffle... The main thing wrong about it was it was too damn big and if people got away they could just hide forever... Thanks to the person who added stuff next to the cell area :)

That reminds me..I really do need to update that map again and delete that lame teleporter area.

Not too surprised that the vote seems to be pretty evenly split.

Because of that, I'm just going to do what I planned on from the start...which basically goes off of what DarkPredator said.

I decided to move the speed-nade to a completely different area of the map. You probably aren't going to find it or the perilous passage its in unless you decompile the map, you spectate me going after it, or I tell you where it is. I don't plan on telling anyone...well too many people this time either.

And even if you do find it, you have to suffer through this in order to get it.

JoPBFwm.jpg

Forever engraved in my head.