Sign in to follow this  
waffles

June 2014 CS:GO Tournament Sign-Up

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198081811775/ STEAM_0:1:60773023                    Master Guardian                                                                                                                                                       im the captain                                                                                                                           

Didn't realize you were lolcatz, I have been thinking you have been fail this whole time.....I'm not playing on your team now btw

Team picks are tomorrow at 5PM CST, if you wish to play in the tournament please make sure you're signed up before then.

yo why cant i sign up my friend he wants to play but doesnt have a forum account

he has the required hours???? pls respond!

There's no requirements for forum presence. Just 50 hours in game. Have him make an account and post.

My friend is doing the same, here's his info - he needs his post approved before it'll show up I guess since it's his first post. 

Edited by Shadow
Nope

syndicate_gamers_cs_go_tournament_banner

Prerequisites:

• Be registered on the sG Forums.
  • Have a minimum of 50 hours on any of our servers or in total prior to this post.
  • Not banned during or if time expires while the tournament is taking place.

Do not register your friends. They can come on their registered forum account and post their own info. Otherwise they will not be allowed to play.

syndicate_gamers_cs_go_tournament_banner

Prerequisites:

• Be registered on the sG Forums.
  • Have a minimum of 50 hours on any of our servers or in total prior to this post.
  • Not banned during or if time expires while the tournament is taking place.

Do not register your friends. They can come on their registered forum account and post their own info. Otherwise they will not be allowed to play.

I followed all the rules, and that's why I told sketch to have him make an account.

As for my posting of my friends info, he posted, and because it was his first time posting his post needs approval before it shows up. I just put his info in my edit so that you guys knew he wasn't some random kid trying to sign up for the tourney.

Edited by Moose678

I followed all the rules, and that's why I told sketch to have him make an account.

As for my posting of my friends info, he posted, and because it was his first time posting his post needs approval before it shows up. I just put his info in my edit so that you guys knew he wasn't some random kid trying to sign up for the tourney.

Yeah don't include it on your edit. It just gonna confuse the situation. If his post needs to be approved someone on staff will approve it. I just approved someone not sure if that's him. Staff should be checking hours before approving post.

I crossed out 2 people who do not have enough hours to sign up and remove one person's info who said they are not gonna be present the whole weekend. If you do not believe you will be available on the weekend of 27-29 do not sign up. 

Forgot TTT hours. Although for future tournaments we should require CSGO hours for CSGO tournaments. Since 2 people registering do not have close to 50 hours on our CSGO servers.

Team captains-

ordinary
Dys
Splewis
Mathew
Wind
Murs
Weeaboo Fox
lolcatz
Eddy

These people need to be in Teamspeak at 5PM CST, everyone else isn't required to show up, but you can if you wish.

In total we have 44 people who signed up (Excluding captains)

That leaves us with 1 team of 5, so I'll take the team of 5 and just hope everyone shows up to the game.

Team captains-

ordinary
Dys
Splewis
Mathew
Wind
Murs
Weeaboo Fox
lolcatz
Eddy

Will this be the pick order?

Edited by Matthew