Sign in to follow this  
Arrkham

DELETE YOUR FACEBOOK

Honestly, I think Im going to save all important stuff like photos and shit, and I am deleting Facebook. For good.

Not like his information and facebook pages are permanently deleted either.

very true, i deleted my fb 5 yrs ago or so; re "signed up" with the same email a few months back and guess what? every bit of info was still there. 

very true, i deleted my fb 5 yrs ago or so; re "signed up" with the same email a few months back and guess what? every bit of info was still there. 

There are two ways to "delete" you facebook account. The first method is very obvious but it doesn't actually delete your info it just deactivates your account. The second hidden method is supposed to actually wipe your account(which isn't true because they never truly delete anything).

For the more paranoid there is a browser addon that will go through your facebook account and delete everything for you as if you where to go to each thing a manually delete it.

give him a break guys. He just wants to be one of us!

He reached like 30 posts his first day thru a mix of "haha that's funny" and necroing every intro from the last 2 months and saying "welcome"