Sign in to follow this  
brandontoms

New to Community: Small Bio

fuck it, let's get this thread more replies than stab's welcome thread

hi i'm siesan, resident music and tf2 guy

Edited by Siesan

Resident Music? What's that mean?! and you play tf2? Do you play Prop Hunt at all or Garry's Mod?

Yup, i play TF2, lots of MvM and pubs

no i don't play alot of prop hunt

as for the music thing, i am actually a music producer, and I've done various works on plenty of songs in my time.

i have produced some original pieces of music with a friend, intended for sG

here's a good sample of my work

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1U6TvHXFvIK

I'm not much better than him, either.  LOL

But OG seems to have summed it up pretty good, and especially if you have brave new world, there are many ways to win (and lose) Civ5, many of them having nothing to do with your military.

Thanks a ton BeautifulChaos. also, did you mean trolling for this thread or just in general by joining the community? What games do you play? And Zed I will add you, or at least try to. In the event that I can't add you for some reason, @tomsbrandon is my steam name. I'd like to party up and skype or teamspeak if you want at some point.

Thanks a ton BeautifulChaos. also, did you mean trolling for this thread or just in general by joining the community? What games do you play? And Zed I will add you, or at least try to. In the event that I can't add you for some reason, @tomsbrandon is my steam name. I'd like to party up and skype or teamspeak if you want at some point.

I meant I thought someone made your account to troll the community. And uh, well lately the only games I have been playing are work, work and more work. But when I am not enjoying those games, I usually play CS:GO. But will try almost any game.

P.S. You spelt my name wrong, not cool man, not cool.

Edited by BeauutifulChaos

Work is always fun.... aha. I haven't played CS GO, I've seen it though. I should probably get that. A lot of people I know play it. But yeah, do you have minecraft?

Sweet. Im pretty new to minecraft via PC with mods and such / formulas mostly because I play on Console most of the time. But yeah maybe we can make a world sometime or something!

-New Kid on the Block

Beauutiful Chaos, I just copy pasted your name so I would get the spelling right! I didn't know it links your account directly! and Sean that's cute but I have no want to hit on her. If I was hitting on her, you would notice a lot more directly. No disrespect, just not the way I role. I also have a girlfriend anyhow aha.