Sign in to follow this  
Ichalvl

So, what's the story behind your username?

around thanksgiving of 2009 i realized i could play CSS again with my new computer, but i didn't have a name to use on steam so I picked the song I was listening to at the time.

I was a 14 year old girl trying to get attention. Needed a new AIM screen name. Google some girly names. Wanted something a little dark. Came up with BeautifulChaos but the name was taken. Added in another u and bam! BeauutifulChaos.<br /><br />Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk<br /><br />

uh i used to play block land when i was tiny and an old friend changed Mister Burke's name to Mister Turke for a fallout 3 rpg thing and i just added the s. 

Edited by MisterTurkes

Hrm, used to be Doh'nutninja when I was 11, switched it to Cjaekle until about December 2012 when I changed it to Lv. 100 Latias because I met Lugia on the TTT server and had a Lv. 100 Latias so thought why not?

around thanksgiving of 2009 i realized i could play CSS again with my new computer, but i didn't have a name to use on steam so I picked the song I was listening to at the time.

edit : kowai cause mimic used to use "Kawaii Cat Boy" so I used "Kowai Cat Girl" instead

gg i pressed the quote button instead of edit yaaaay

Edited by Kowai

SilverStarMeTa : Dota and Dota2 nickname, i was part of a guild, we won many Ranked and Ladder games in Garena.

Lv.100 Crobat : I started playing pokemon, then i got a shiny zubat, i trained it and evolved to Golbat, then Crobat. The pink color was so gay so i decided to move it up to the normal Crobat

when i first played HL DM i made my username "Cypher" cause i was "so cool and edgy". Everyone called me Cy (Sie) for short. Christmas came around, and one night me and some buddies where figuring out christmas names, and i adopted Cysanta, which i changed to Siesanta so people wouldn't get confused. After christmas, i left it on until like summer time (LOL) and when i attempted to fix it i didn't backspace enough and ended up with Siesan. I just roll with it at this point

Origin of my name?

Oh, I was about nine, or so, when I changed my name on Xbox. I decided to go with tehROFLcopterXD. I made an intro thread and this happened

So I shortened it to ROFL.

This queer.

Tried different combinations of parts of my name and other things. While Calajo caught on its common pronunciation infuriated me so I switched to Joscal.

Also, makes so much more sense Josh.

Changed it after someone Doxxed me and posted pics of my parents online. 

113.jpg

I kind of like Magic. And this is my favorite commander in the EDH format.

Edited by Thraximundar

Used to be sgt. fabulous

People used to call me fab for short and I liked that more

Edited by Fab

Used to be sgt. fabulous

People used to call me fab for short and I liked that more

Sgt Fagulous

Originally Sandy Balls, after that resort in the uk.

Shortened to sandy as that's what most people call me.

Sgt Fagulous

Originally Sandy Balls, after that resort in the uk.

Shortened to sandy as that's what most people call me.

Shouldn't it be faggot then??? HEHAEHAEHHAEEAHAEH

Hi Sandy.

my brother was the one that got me in games he was playing cs1.6 and I was css after he past away I decided to keep his name and as I remember he was watching the leet world and kind like chet so that why I think