Sign in to follow this  
Reaper0470

Neighbors: Stabbing at odds with girls' upbringing

http://news.msn.com/crime-justice/neighbors-stabbing-at-odds-with-girls-upbringing

Neighbors of two U.S. girls accused of stabbing a friend nearly to death say they're struggling to reconcile the allegations with what they know about the 12-year-olds and their upbringings.

Prosecutors have charged the two girls in adult court with attempted homicide for allegedly stabbing a girl the same age in the woods in northern Wisconsin state. The girls told detectives they conspired for months to kill the other girl in hopes of pleasing Slenderman, a fictional character they read about on a horror website.

Fucked up.

Edited by ZachPL

The girls are being tried as adults and they might get 65 years. I just wanna now how the parents didn't catch the warning signs on this one. How do you not notice your daughter is worshipping an Internet character like a god?

The girls are being tried as adults and they might get 65 years. I just wanna now how the parents didn't catch the warning signs on this one. How do you not notice your daughter is worshipping an Internet character like a god?

The kids most likely never mentioned or showed signs of it to the parents.

So now games can get the blame again because of fucked up people...

They didn't play the game they read about him online from what I've heard. But I'm sure once it's public knowledge Slenderman has been in games of course idiots in the media will eventually blame the game

Edited by Ordinarygamer96

I'm surprised they are even trying to charge them as adults, they are only 12 and most studies now show full development of the brain can take till age 24. They will likely end up at a mental hospital instead of jail though.

I'm surprised they are even trying to charge them as adults, they are only 12 and most studies now show full development of the brain can take till age 24. They will likely end up at a mental hospital instead of jail though.

Most likely the reasoning behind charging them as adults was because they were planning it for awhile. Basically saying they knew what they were doing even if it was for a fictional character.

Yepppp happened about an hour away from me. My guess is that they may be tried as adults, but they might get off on the charge that they are legally insane. I mean you have to be schizophrenic to be 12 and do this shit, but that is just my guess.

Games are going to take another hit with this rare correlation of real violent. Of all the games to worship, slenderman? Pfft!

Kingdom hearts is love, kingdom hearts is life.